Can you take a dog to Youth games at HTC?

No dogs ffs. First it's a French bulldog, then before you know it somebody wants to bring a Russian kugdal or whatever they are called.
Keep dogs at home.

Fair play mate - probably the best thread title.......ever. I'll give you that.:) More of this please !!

6haV9v3.gif

If you can't then the club are missing a trick.

You barely see a dog running on the pitch anymore. Many dogs who used to attend games regularly now spend a Saturday afternoon snoozing in their beds and licking their balls.

If we are to get more dogs in stadia then we should be encouraging them at youth level.

You barely see a dog running on the pitch anymore. Many dogs who used to attend games regularly now spend a Saturday afternoon snoozing in their beds and licking their balls.

If we are to get more dogs in stadia then we should be encouraging them at youth level.
Yes that was part of the entertainment. A polis chasing a dug about the park hat in the air- priceless

No dogs ffs. First it's a French bulldog, then before you know it somebody wants to bring a Russian kugdal or whatever they are called.
Keep dogs at home.
You are clearly anti dug. The Rangers family should welcome dugs of all breeds.Obviously they shouldnae be let aff the lead. And just like a drunk or trouble making human wouldn’t get in to a game, similarly if the dug was obviously aggressive or mental then a decision depending on the individual dug could be made. Any doubts and the case could be referred tae the compliance officer.

Bet they’d no complain about the pies.

Last I checked guys can bring their wives and gfs along mate. :)):))

Only kidding obviously and I have no scooby if you can.

I've no idea mate - but congrats on THE most random question I've ever seen asked on FF.;):)

I hope someone can give the answer - if its 'yes', be sure to take a wee bag for the dug's shite. You might need it for door handles one day.

They wouldn’t let me in with mine last week,but he’s a boxer and and a big one at that.I ended up dropping him back at the house and coming back.Luckily I live just 5 mins walk from the HTC.

I don’t think you can Mate, kids about Playing in the pitches probably for liability sake they just won’t allow it, before you even get to their concerns over dog mess. But ask @RYDC on twitter

How do you find out when games are on? And is it easy to get it? Fancy popping in on occasion

Games can change at short notice maybe be ideal having a pinned thread and the games could get posted. 2 18s games this week Dundee United tomorrow and Dundee on Friday both kicking off at 2pm.

Games can change at short notice maybe be ideal having a pinned thread and the games could get posted. 2 18s games this week Dundee United tomorrow and Dundee on Friday both kicking off at 2pm.

There’s a closed doors game against Cambridge United tomorrow at THTC. Was meant to be a Dev Squad game and played down in Largs but we’ve asked them to upgrade it to give us a tougher game. I’d guess it will be a Rangers team made up of fringe players, players needing games and some of the u20 youngsters.

Back