Can you take a plastic bottle of juice in

From last weeks guidance from the Club:

Due to the pandemic, our concourses are closed except for the use of the toilets. Please remain in your seat at all times and note that whilst there can be no controlled containers within the Stadium. The club allows cartons and pouches of liquid which can be consumed on the seating deck.

Ive been taking bottles of juice in for years. The benefits of sitting the opposite end from the UB - there are barely any security checks. Fcuk, sometimes it's no even juice in my bottle :)

I seen people drinking buckfast at Real game. To be fair, I see it at most games.

I once accidentally took a bottle of water in and was surrounded by stewards like it was a bomb though.

I seen people drinking buckfast at Real game. To be fair, I see it at most games.

I once accidentally took a bottle of water in and was surrounded by stewards like it was a bomb though.
Do you think they were on a bonus for Buckie sales?

I've had cans of juice in both games at the weekend there. Honestly take a bag (buy something from rangers store or something) and stick some cans a lager in. Just take a water cup they hand out and pour it at the seat. They honestly won't notice

Plenty have in the previous games.

Play it safe and take a carton or Capri-Sun.

No, hassle.

Ive been taking bottles of juice in for years. The benefits of sitting the opposite end from the UB - there are barely any security checks. Fcuk, sometimes it's no even juice in my bottle :)
To be honest I never even thought to try and to sneak the bottle of water in. I just assumed given the temperature and closed concourses that they’d not bother under the circumstances.

Dirty Harry was fecking onto me to chuck it the second I got through the turnstile.

To be honest I never even thought to try and to sneak the bottle of water in. I just assumed given the temperature and closed concourses that they’d not bother under the circumstances.

Dirty Harry was fecking onto me to chuck it the second I got through the turnstile.
Yeah it sounds like you were just unlucky. They should be allowing water at least in given there are no kiosks open

One of us would get the cola from McDonald’s and the other would get the vodka from Asda - and if by magic pc plod oblivious on entry and we would be slurping vodka and coke while watching the game,..happy days

On Saturday had a couple of bottles of water with me no questions asked.
In concourse they were distributing cups of water .

Just depends on the steward. I was ok against Brighton but not on the Real game.

No. If you have any bottles they will be removed. They are giving out free cups of mineral water in the concourse. You are, however, allowed cartons and pouches and the like. Just nothing that you can seal up.

Stewards are absolute arseholes, High and mighty power hungry pretend police who think they own the joint.

Steward stopped my wee boy going in with an opened bottle of lucozade against madrid - said if it hadn't been opened he could have taken it in!

Stewards are absolute arseholes, High and mighty power hungry pretend police who think they own the joint.

some of them can be right arseholes I agree but I suppose they are only doing their jobs if their bosses are telling them to take bottles off people.

some of them can be right arseholes I agree but I suppose they are only doing their jobs if their bosses are telling them to take bottles off people.

It's a bottle of water, It's the summer and people need to be hydrated. I get that they can be thrown at players but ffs it was 2 friendlies.

Understand it more if it was half bucky bottles or something and not a plastic bottle of water.

It's a bottle of water, It's the summer and people need to be hydrated. I get that they can be thrown at players but ffs it was 2 friendlies.

Understand it more if it was half bucky bottles or something and not a plastic bottle of water.
I get that mate I do, but it’s not them makes the rules they only are there to enforce it. It’s the idiot bosses above them telling them what to do

They are minimum wage workers that are desperate to hold on to their jobs, possibly to support their families. Hardly high and mighty walking about in a luminous jacket and badly fitting black shoes.

Back