Can you view RTV on Sky

The easiest way I have found is to use a TV Cast app. I was a technical Luddite at this stuff about 18 months ago but got determined that I wanted to watch the Rangers games.
You download the TV Cast app for your particular brand of TV (mine is Samsung) on your phone and on your TV in the respective App stores on the phone and the tele..
Watch a YouTube video for instructions on how to download both and sync them.
You can then put the www.Rangers.tv url into the TV Cast app on your phone and follow the instructions.
You can make it easier by paying a little bit in the app to get rid of the ads but I’ve managed to work my way around that.
After some faffing about in the first place, once you get used to it it’s quite easy.
You will also need a VPN if you want to watch the games broadcast on the Sky in the UK as they will be blocked on RTV in the UK.

Have we not got a rangers tv app now? Is this gonna be available to download on a smart tv or a firestick?

Have we not got a Rangers tv app now? Is this gonna be available to download on a smart tv or a firestick?

The app isn't available on a Smart TV or Firestick, however if you use the Amazon Silk browser on your Firestick, you can watch RangersTV on that.

Back