Canada v Martinique live on freesports

Good finish for his second, Jonathan David.

Scott Arfield Canadas Captain.

As I print its 3. Junior Hoilett.

Mexico V Cuba on same channel at 3am.

Any Money on SA scoring yer quids in. 4-0. And a salute.

Commentator just gave us and SG a mention.

Yassss, get in there scotty, wee man just won me £290 from a fiver, at 1-0 I had David to score again, hoilet and arfield all to score any time on a same game multi with Betfair

Just stuck a fiver of my winnings on a double, Scotty to score again and David to get a hat trick

Don't remember him even playing against us never mind scoring mate.

Just checked wiki, he was on loan from Liverpool to killie and scored against st boo. Canadian international.

I was certain he scored against us tae. But mibbees no.

Reactions: LD5
Right, I'm gettin the tea on and two rolls n slice. The drink is wearin add.

Text yeez mair at the next game at 3.

Good start to the competition for Canada. Helped their goal difference a bit too if it comes down to them and Cuba. Great to see Arfield grab a goal as well as putting in a solid performance playing a bit deeper than he’s used to. Here’s hoping it’s the first step en route to a good touney for the Canucks and Captain Arfield...

gn928.png
gn929.png

I doubt that canadians even care about these games
This is the best squad Canada have had for a while. World Cup qualification is more important but this tournament will be a good indicator of just how good our much lauded younger players actually are.

Personally I’m hoping we can make the Semis which would be a big leap forward for us, but it might be to big of an ask.

I’d have to agree though more Canadians cared about the Raptors win in midweek than how their national football team does.

Didn’t realise Canada are the only team outwith USA and Mexico to win the Gold Cup, would imagine no other team will win it anytime soon either.

2-0, cuba are dire. No ceegar for them.

UPDATE..3-0, and more tae come.

Last edited:
Mid Atlantic to the UK and missed the game.going to look for hi-lights now.
Well done Canada,and Captain Canada.:))

Back