Candeias and Tav

ChiefOrbo

One positive out of the doom and gloom that i can see is the relationship that is clearly growing between Candeias and Tav down the right wing, so it really made me question why the decision was made to switch Candieas to the left wing towards the end of the first half and through the second half. They were causing problems down the right, and on another day would have created for us had morelos been on form.

Poor result overall, but just lacked that cutting edge we've had the past couple of games. Shame the hoodoo of not being able to string 3 results couldn't be broken, we pick ourselves up and go again next week. WATP.

Yet the manager keeps moving the winger over to the left?

He moved him over to the left because no.21 for Motherwell (right back) was having a stinker.

I thought the 5min period on the left actually worked and we got a lot of joy. should've made that period of dominance count.

Yet the manager keeps moving the winger over to the left?

That’s my concern. Tav and Candeias work very well together down the right, so why reduce that threat by moving Candeias to the other side of the pitch?

Last edited:
tav was pish today, gave away a cheap corner, gave it away 4 or 5 times and played moult onside for 2nd goal

Back