Candeias at the double today

Wanted to leave the second his place wasn't guaranteed, will never understand the love in.

Stewart is a significant upgrade

You could alway ignore!
Only posted for those interested in a former player who served us well.

It was nothing against the thread mate. I actually meant it'll be one of those days where loads of our ex players score. Seemed to happen every week when Pedro was here. O'Halloran and Joe Garner turned in to goal machines.

Well done to Candeias but he would not have made a difference for us in any game so far this season.

No hard feelings against Daniel. I wish him well but I don't need to read about him on here every week.

In the spirit of levelling the playing field should I start a 'DC not doing to well as his team has only won once' thread?

When Candeias was on form he could be sensational for us but like 90% of wingers, he could blow hot and cold.
What he could never be criticised for is lack of effort and for me that lends him my best wishes in the rest of his career.
Great to hear that he did well today!

Well done to Daniel, but we've replaced him with better players and are a much superior team to last season.
I agree but wait till the next time we draw or lose!!!!!!
It was nothing against the thread mate. I actually meant it'll be one of those days where loads of our ex players score. Seemed to happen every week when Pedro was here. O'Halloran and Joe Garner turned in to goal machines.
and waghorn

Back