Candeias Signs With Gençlerbirliği - Confirmed

I will always remember that night for a whole host of reasons. I'm actually gutted at this. I love him. I really thought he got what Gerrard was trying to do here and be part of it. But he has to do what's best for him. And I wish him well for the future,

Can Morelos really not speak any English after all the time he has been here? FFS!

He certainly goes with my best wishes. Been a good servant to the club and always gave his all.

He’ll need replaced for what he brings to the squad and I’m not sure Kent is the ideal replacement.

I will always remember that night for a whole host of reasons. I'm actually gutted at this. I love him. I really thought he got what Gerrard was trying to do here and be part of it. But he has to do what's best for him. And I wish him well for the future,

Can Morelos really not speak any English after all the time he has been here? FFS!

I’m sure I heard Alfie speak a few words of English in one of the training videos the other day. He did mention ‘Danny’ co-incidentally.

If we also move on Gredza hopefully we can use the money to invest in a bit of quality. For me will still lack a genuine quality wide player that can consistently deliver

Really sorry to see the wee man go but he has priorities at this stage in his career and Rangers also have priorities at this stage in our progression.
I loved watching him as a player at Ibrox and wish him every success and happiness in the rest of his career!

Good memories from candieas. If he had more composure he would be in the first team consistently. Clean through too many times and booted the ball way past the striker. Good luck

Didn’t want him to go but all the best to him.

Gave his all for us.

No surrender Daniel
Yeah, feel a little bit bad for how it ended. He came, gave his all and then seems to have been treated a little harshly in the end.

This European rule restricting our squad really favours the bigger leagues. It’s easier to spot young talent playing in domestic youth competition, ergo bigger leagues have more talent to sign up.

He would have made a good impact from sub as a squad player but I guess SG could not guarantee game time for him

Really gutted about this. From what we'd seen of him he'd been flying in pre-season and was at least as worthy of a shirt as any of the guys who are in contention to replace him. And at the same time I'm really not sure any current Rangers player would sit across from Stevie G and demand to be starting every game, far less one who has been around the club for a few seasons now. I feel as though there is more to this than meets the eye... however it is to both parties' credit that it's been dealt with and we all move on.

Best of luck Daniel, you lived our dream and deserved to wear our shirt. Don't be a stranger!

Mixed feelings on this. He was a good signing, him and tav were good for each other and Candeias was underrated in how much he helped tav in his defensive job. He delivered in games against Celtic. And he was good in Europe last year.

But if anything he highlighted our main issue - inconsistency. Sometimes great, sometimes average. The only question is if the other players will be more or less consistent.

He leaves with nothing to be ashamed of.

Worked his socks off for us and definitely owes us nothing

I genuinely wish him and his family well. He’ll always be welcome back as a guest imo

I think he was a very good squad player and a different option to what we had.

Good luck to him.

His lack of real pace had to be a large factor in SG agreeing to leave him out of the recent squad.
Always gave his best but he was not good enough to stop the vermin winning the league.
All the very best to him.

Undisclosed fee . Seen reports ranging from as low as 300k up to 1million . Guessing it’s somewhere in between .

All the best regardless , a hard worker who gave his all as I say for two seasons never shirked .

Back