Candeias

My favourite Rangers player.

He does a ton of work, seeing him fighting for the in the right corner of the pitch at OUR end yesterday was superb.

So many positives yesterday.

He really was excellent yesterday. He has the best first touch in the squad and (along with Tav) covers most ground too. Absolutely constant pressure and pressing and always at pace.

I am a huge fan. Even when he’s not playing well. His work rate adds something on the defensive side.

Demetri Mitchell has had a good start to his Hearts career, quite good going forward and a thread to most teams.

Absolutely nulified by Candeias & Tav yesterday. Made to look a terrible player.

Love watching the two of them link up, they’re so in sync now. Know each others game fantastically well & nobody can stop them.

Outstanding yesterday again. Probabaly been our best player this season. His delivery into the box causes defenders all sorts of problems.

Works his socks off and does the defensive part of his job as well. A very good signing...

When we first signed him I remembered his name from him playing with my Spanish team Huelva but they were in the Segunda so wasn't expecting much. What a player he has turned out to be with an amazing engine & first touch.

Love him, definitely understands what it means to play for Rangers.

Like Goss, I’m surprised this guy hasn’t managed to nail down regular football in his career.

He's the kind of player that I really like to see. Gives 100% and always wants the ball, plus he's an entertainer.

Already been said but his first touch is top class but for me yesterday his work rate and effort off the ball was superb chased down every ball and put in a great shift him and tav also have a great understanding together

Brilliant wee player. Him and Tav are a great partnership.

Demetri Mitchell has had a good start to his Hearts career, quite good going forward and a thread to most teams.

Absolutely nulified by Candeias & Tav yesterday. Made to look a terrible player.

Love watching the two of them link up, they’re so in sync now. Know each others game fantastically well & nobody can stop them.

That's a good point mate, he's looked a decent player and he really struggled against the 2 of them yesterday.

Tav and Candeias must be an absolute nightmare to play against, both offensively and defensively.

Bucket loads of energy and no little talent.

An unbreakable partnership if they keep performing as they have.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a fantastic player and his crosses are deadly, I am convinced if we had better finishers in the team we would have scored a lot more as well.

Back