Candeias

His game is based on linking with Tav and them both putting the ball in the box

I think I’ll forgive him for having an off day when his only target is the diminutive Jermain Defoe in a land of giants

Absolutely feckin shameful comment.
Hardly shameful, just calling it as i see it. Playing 433 he should have more goals and assists than what he actually does, especially in the league. Middleton has more assists and he is getting slaughtered on here, he’s 18 ffs. Candieas is a journeyman, brilliant work rate and effort. But that can only take a player so far. He had a free shot at goal today and smashed it 25 ft above the cross bar ffs.

Oh he can, but as I said he does it in about 1 in 20. Today he looked like he had never seen a ball in his life. Every time he touched it he ballooned it. The vast majority of his crosses don’t get past the first defender or are again ballooned over everyone.
He has an amazing work rate but his inconsistency which has saw him getting passed around like a scud mag by so many teams.
Reasoned response that I won’t argue with, as opposed to the blanket “he’s fkin shite” by some of the Jose Mourinos on here. Cheers.

He's not the worst we have on our books.

Granted he can be good and poor.

Imo he is important for us as a squad player and certainly gives us a good shift but the crossing needs to improve or he goes down the pecking order.

Today he was 5/10. If he was to blame for today's result there should be another 6 joining him.

Hardly shameful, just calling it as i see it. Playing 433 he should have more goals and assists than what he actually does, especially in the league. Middleton has more assists and he is getting slaughtered on here, he’s 18 ffs. Candieas is a journeyman, brilliant work rate and effort. But that can only take a player so far. He had a free shot at goal today and smashed it 25 ft above the cross bar ffs.
Spot on. Free shot at goal twice and blazed both over. Runs about alot and bangs he's badge so he's good enough for Rangers. Load of pish

He won’t be the last player to miss when he should have scored.
Morelos missed at least two snips against the manks.

That chance on the 2nd half in the box should have been buried, really frustrating but he gives his all so i find it hard to get really pissed off at him.

Its not good enough though

It's about time we highlight just how poor he really can be

As far as effort and workfare goes no complaints. In terms of closing a defender down to his credit he has created a couple of goals out of nowhere

But for a game like that today he is hopeless. His finishing and crossing in particular is deplorable and getting worse by the week. I have zero confidence in his ability to put in a good ball. It's either overhit floated or the laces just get smashed through it.

Very frustrating
What a lot of shìte, one game and you have zero confidence in his ability to put in a good ball?

He's never really offered very much attacking wise since he's been here.

Running about can only carry you so far imo.

You are right, the guy gives plenty of effort but apart from that offers very little.

Very limited footballer hence the reason he has had more clubs than tiger woods!

I'm not a fan, but I feel the same reluctance to criticise him as I did with Jason Holt, because his attitude is worthy of respect. I like Daniel, but I don't think he has the overall ability that we need when it comes to what he does with the ball.

Numerous assists, what 3 this season or something in the league? He is a very poor winger, scottish championship level at best.

Where to start with this nonsense...

He was very poor today but has played well in the past against stronger opposition domestically and in Europe, but just completely ignore all of that.

I think he's been off the boil the last 2 games. Seems to play better when Morelos is there
Completely agree that he links well with Morelos, however, the guy is totally committed to this team, yes he may be struggling but he will come back stronger to prove the doubters wrong.

Wouldn't know where to start with that shìte.

Compare his effort to Forrest, Sinclair and Burke since he came into their team. All score regularly and create goals for others.
Kent runs with the ball , rarely scores and doesn’t tend to find a Rangers team mate with the ball. Like the rest of the team apart from Morelos he is inconsistent and doesn’t find anything when you need someone to dig you out of a hole.
The only player we have capable to do this is Morelos.

Compare his effort to Forrest, Sinclair and Burke since he came into their team. All score regularly and create goals for others.
Kent runs with the ball , rarely scores and doesn’t tend to find a Rangers team mate with the ball. Like the rest of the team apart from Morelos he is inconsistent and doesn’t find anything when you need someone to dig you out of a hole.
The only player we have capable to do this is Morelos.
You come on here and compare our players to the filth? Not sure you're on the right forum.

You come on here and compare our players to the filth? Not sure you're on the right forum.

I am not sure your all there pal.

It’s a fucking league we are trying to win. We have one fucking player who scores regularly in Morelos.
Our midfielders, other strikers and our wide players including Kent and Candieas have scored a pathetic amount of goals while the scum have at least 4 or 5 players who score regularly.
Only Tav is near good enough on the goals front due to penalties.
So yes I fucking will compare them to the filth as they have players fucking scoring regularly while we have only 1 who does it and it isn’t fucking good enough.

He was one of many who were poor today. Unfortunately for us when one of our players plays badly at least another 7 or 8 play bad as well.

I am not sure your all there pal.

It’s a fucking league we are trying to win. We have one fucking player who scores regularly in Morelos.
Our midfielders, other strikers and our wide players including Kent and Candieas have scored a pathetic amount of goals while the scum have at least 4 or 5 players who score regularly.
Only Tav is near good enough on the goals front due to penalties.
So yes I fucking will compare them to the filth as they have players fucking scoring regularly while we have only 1 who does it and it isn’t fucking good enough.
You think I'm not all there?? You are yet another so called fan who wants to trash talk our team. I couldn't care less what the filth do, if we had won today people like you maybe would have stayed silent and not spouted their negative pìsh.

To be honest Kent isn’t that much better yet some want him signed permanently. Doesn’t score enough and never finds a team mate with the ball most of the time.

Kent is quality if we had a few more quality players in final third to find the space when hes on the ball.
If we had 2x Kents on the wing we'd be much stronger going fwd.
I like Candyman but personally i think hed be better as an impact sub to put pressure on defenses.

Where to start with this nonsense...

He was very poor today but has played well in the past against stronger opposition domestically and in Europe, but just completely ignore all of that.
If we want to be competing with the manky mob then our wingers in a 433 need to assit and score much more, see forrest and sinclair. Even now burke and weah into the mix. Playing “good” against better opposition and running about alot doesn’t win games. Theres a reason he’s been at so many clubs.

he's a one in every three type of player like 90% of our squad, not consistent enough to be a league winner unfortunately

This the same guy with most assists in league last season......aye pure pish going forward. Guy might be hitting a bad run of form ffs

10 assists for a winger in a front 3 is hardly something to write home about is it? You can add 6 goals to that also, quite clearly not enough.

Where did I say he was "pure pish going forward"?

Shows how far our standards have fallen if you believe 10 assists is some sort of achievement. Anyone with a set of functioning eyes can see Candeias while he works hard, doesn't offer very must in an attacking sense.

When you applaud Candeias, say well done etc The majority of times you're doing this is work rate related, not for putting in a deadly cross or smashing one into the back of the net.

It's about time we highlight just how poor he really can be

As far as effort and workfare goes no complaints. In terms of closing a defender down to his credit he has created a couple of goals out of nowhere

But for a game like that today he is hopeless. His finishing and crossing in particular is deplorable and getting worse by the week. I have zero confidence in his ability to put in a good ball. It's either overhit floated or the laces just get smashed through it.

Very frustrating

He literally never looks up

Back