Candy Floss Flavour Grapes

dougsdir24

Anyone tried these yet?
Amazing, straight from the fridge! only slightly more sugar than normal grapes
Asda and Tesco sell them.

I've had them definitely sweeter than normal grapes but certainly don't taste like candy floss

Tried them a while ago.

They're really nice.

I agree and disagree with DeeGer.

They do taste candy flossish but not quite so.

Are these an actual thing?

Pics please.

They are amazing!
IDShot_540x540.jpg

Had them from Aldi. First one tasted like candy floss then the rest were just overly sweet. Not a fan

They are brilliant, but as mentioned above, too many at sickly.

At ÂŁ1.75 a punnet I won't be buying them every week either.

Type 1 diabetic, these would push me over the edge the skins ferment in your stomach and i would be on a high all day long.

Allowed half a dozen of the normal ones but where is the fun in that :(

If it encourages kids to eat more fruit and less sweeties then it's not a bad thing.

Tried them a while ago.

They're really nice.

I agree and disagree with DeeGer.

They do taste candy flossish but not quite so.
I'd agree with that, I know I said they certainly don't taste like it but there's a hint of candy floss there but not enough to be called "Candy Floss Grapes"

Sainsbury's have been doing cotton candy grapes since last year. They are fantastic - was dubious, but they're really sweet & definitely taste of cotton candy.

Just back from Tesco and they didn't have any, got some sushi that was delicious though

Saw them in M&S last year. Ate the whole punnet at work. Was shitting for nearly 24hrs.

Lovely though.

Saw them in M&S last year. Ate the whole punnet at work. Was shitting for nearly 24hrs.

Lovely though.

You were shitting for nearly a whole day and are still alive to tell the tale?

I'd have thought something like that would kill you!

You were shitting for nearly a whole day and are still alive to tell the tale?

I'd have thought something like that would kill you!

Well, I guess it was intermittent. Though, it nearly killed the wife when she inadvertently entered the bog just after me.

Back