Cant be there tonight

punk

I cant be there tonight as normal and am starting to feel it now. Any other bears in the same situation ?

I cant be there tonight as normal and am starting to feel it now. Any other bears in the same situation ?
Yep, got a second degree tonight that I'm seconder for and also office bearer, so cant get out of it.

Literally just gave my ticket away about 30 minutes ago :-(

On the plus side, I was in same situation for Porto, so maybe me staying away is good.

Managed to attend the home group games.
Unfortunately can't get there tonight from Sussex as I'm in the middle of radio therapy for skin cancer.
Would love to be amongst the atmosphere even though I know we have a very difficult task.
So give the team a roar from me and all the other bears who for one reason or other can't make it tonight.

Managed to attend the home group games.
Unfortunately can't get there tonight from Sussex as I'm in the middle of radio therapy for skin cancer.
Would love to be amongst the atmosphere even though I know we have a very difficult task.
So give the team a roar from me and all the other bears who for one reason or other can't make it tonight.
Phuck sake Ronnie, hope you do well mate. Thinking of you

Working offshore.

only home game I’ve made in EL is feyenoord. Tickets getting used though

Managed to avoid score at lodge tonight - to be fair, i probably embarrassed myself with the speed with which my mate and I left - got home and have just watched my recording.

I'm officially banning myself from any further ties! :)

Back