Can't Really Complain - That Was Poor

But when they scored there was still nearly 40 mins left. Could you really see from the way we were playing that we had two goals in us? I just couldn't. I accept it's a sad admission.
Hand on heart no I couldn’t,you always hope but I just didn’t have that feeling we were going to get back into into it

We had to many players looking for trouble than getting on with the game and playing for a win!

Backed the manager since the start but today was one humiliation to far time to rip it up start again

He gambled on the Mexicans and it’s failed we spend big on players they have to deliver contribute to the team and they haven’t

Something else when Pedro and robinson were sent to the stand.robinson immidietly got a go between from him to the touch line but Pedro stood with his hands in his pockets in the huff.

Pretty dire stuff although Motherwell were as close to the line between aggression and foul play as I have seen in a very long time .

We were bullied at times .
Hivs set the tone with that one. That’s exactly how smaller teams will play it, especially in one off semis etc. We need a manager who can manage the team and game to play against it. We don’t have that.

Hivs set the tone with that one. That’s exactly how smaller teams will play it, especially in one off semis etc. We need a manager who can manage the team and game to play against it. We don’t have that.
Fair comment but there was a lot of cowardly , nasty stuff going on today that went unpunished.

Hivs game wasn't much better, I will grant you.

Of course we can have complaints. Had the ref done his fucking job properly they would have been down to 9 possibly 8 men.
That's the thing bud....if we're relying on sending offs to get the upper hand then we're not good enough. Motherwell had a game plan,poor as it was,and they stuck to it and took their chances when it mattered. When they got up the park at the end of the 1st half we looked vulnerable............it's not good enough for Rangers but have to appreciate we're still building. Question is whether the manager and the players are good enough to take us to the next level

Without they're aggression they are pretty average. Every team we play will be aggressive. We need to toughen up

Not a guy in our midfield with the balls to crunch someone. You need to meet fire with fire in this crummy level of football. If you get a man sent off ensure he neutralises a key opposition player and makes a statement. It’s not pleasant but it’s essential against cloggers. Jack is a case in point - decent player but just doesn’t have the mentality to be a Ranger. Too nice. After this and the papes game I’m losing faith in him rapidly.

That's the thing bud....if we're relying on sending offs to get the upper hand then we're not good enough. Motherwell had a game plan,poor as it was,and they stuck to it and took their chances when it mattered. When they got up the park at the end of the 1st half we looked vulnerable............it's not good enough for Rangers but have to appreciate we're still building. Question is whether the manager and the players are good enough to take us to the next level
I'd say today answers your last question mate.No,they're not.

But when one team plays to the rules and another doesn't and aren't penalised for it how are we meant to compete? the playing field is far from level. We get booked for nowt but they(any opposition player)can do what they want yet we get yellow and a whim of a guy who knows it's easier to just let it go. We are to quiet in our condemnation of the refs at an official level and in the press, we really need to start putting pressure on them. Without it we will never get a fair shot and it will be our own undoing.

Not enough players up for a battle,gone are the days when we would steamroller teams too many players hiding, Dorrans,jury is still out on him doesn't put himself about for me. Can count on one hand how many good games he's had. We need to get more players in that are up for a battle,there isn't any there now.

Not a guy in our midfield with the balls to crunch someone. You need to meet fire with fire in this crummy level of football. If you get a man sent off ensure he neutralises a key opposition player and makes a statement. It’s not pleasant but it’s essential against cloggers. Jack is a case in point - decent player but just doesn’t have the mentality to be a Ranger. Too nice. After this and the papes game I’m losing faith in him rapidly.

If they had put in a cruncher they would have been booked, bare minimum. Ranger shirt on the back makes it easy.

Squandered the chances we had but we were well beaten today and when we went behind it has game all over on it. There was nothing in response I am aftaid.

Back