Can't wait for Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN8

Didn't get a ticket in the ballot, but I'm still absolutely buzzing to see us kick off the new season. So good to have proper fitba back.

I'm out for lunch with the family at 12, home for kick off and a few cans, then out again for dinner and a few drinks with the wife and some pals at night. Hopefully feeling fucking amazing all day after a handsome win for the Famous.

What's everybody's else's plans for watching it if not at Ibrox?

Didn't get a ticket in the ballot, but I'm still absolutely buzzing to see us kick off the new season. So good to have proper fitba back.

I'm out for lunch with the family at 12, home for kick off and a few cans, then out again for dinner and a few drinks with the wife and some pals at night. Hopefully feeling fucking amazing all day after a handsome win for the Famous.

Buzzing for it myself even though I'm not heading over and won't be over until the end of August, wont let that dampen my spirit haha.. Will still enjoy every second of the football on Saturday. Watching it with friends on the Shankill and then most of us are going our separate ways, I plan to go out for an hour or two and then my wee sisters house warming party. Should be a fantastic day. Enjoy folks whatever your plans may be! :)

Reactions: TN8

Likewise no ticket but buzzing to watch the team back in competitive action. Honestly we are going to be even better this season.

I got a ticket but passed it onto a club member as ive a family do on Saturday so it’ll be phone off and tape the game

I’ll watch ours when i get back 6pm with a few cans then sit back and watch the Jam Tarts get tore into the Beggars at 8pm then a Vindaloo and a bottle of red to celebrate hopefully there loss of points

Meeting a few family and mates in the Viceroy beer garden back of 11.

Along to the Grapes about 12ish and then the magical walk along PRW to the stadium.

Grapes again after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back