Cantwell's Shoes

Folk need to realise something here. Dereham is the Paris of the United Kingdom when it comes to fashion. Todd was wearing Alice bands whilst Jack Grealish was still kicking around in the Under 12s.

This summer you are going to see kids in £645 trainers with long blonde hair held out of their eyes with an alice band.

my mum (c) is coming

(c) some guy on the transfer thread
Norfolk really is the back of beyond in England

Can you imagine how he would have reacted to those shoes,probably wouldn’t have given him his kit till he took them off :D
“Tell ye whit wee man, come back when you’ve had a haircut and bought a sensible pair of shoes, then maybe I’ll give you your kit. “

Believe it or not they are actually the in thing just now. For people that can afford them.

Was just away to slag the shoes and him for wearing them then remembered I, and probably most of this board if they are being honest, can't without being a hypocrite. Red winklepickers, flares, dungarees, zebra jackets, luminous socks, full perm, crew cut, tight perm on top short back and sides etc. Anyone born pre eighties, myself included, can't criticise anyone for their fashion sense or hairstyle. B-)

He will need his Cantwellies at Auchenhowie due to the water main damage !

I think they are staunch cos "he's up to his knees in ....".

My wee brother punts the fake ones for about 50 sheets!! And no I don't have a pair!! Do like them though

His playing boots are even better...
5bFoO2W.jpg

Was just away to slag the shoes and him for wearing them then remembered I, and probably most of this board if they are being honest, can't without being a hypocrite. Red winklepickers, flares, dungarees, zebra jackets, luminous socks, full perm, crew cut, tight perm on top short back and sides etc. Anyone born pre eighties, myself included, can't criticise anyone for their fashion sense or hairstyle. B-)

Back