Cantwell's Shoes

F0x.gif

They are genuinely pretty horrific. However, there are loads of football shoes like that these days - perhaps he's just trying to get the feel for them on a 24 hr basis.

Blue boots with orange sash detail.

Now up to his ankles in…

Lad’s playing a blinder already & he hasn’t even kicked a ball.

“Tell ye whit wee man, come back when you’ve had a haircut and bought a sensible pair of shoes, then maybe I’ll give you your kit. “
Did he not bin big Amo's boots that had green on them. I think they were special boots to help with recovery from ankle injury or something and Jimmy launched them in the bin

Look up Balenciaga Scandal then come back and give your opinion.

People need to do their homework on paedos.

Everyone should burn their shite.

Anyone from Rangers wearing their shite, someone needs a word with them.

Any supporter wearing their shite is funding paedos.
This needs more than a like. It's absolutely sinister what Balenciaga designers are doing. The above post is spot-on. The epitome of hiding in plain sight.

Holy fcuk! :oops:

diving shoes, very comfortable and great for casual wear at home, or looking like an utter twat in public unless wearing a snorkel!
Have the `low` ankle version in blue, perfect for cycling in the rain

Last edited:
This needs more than a like. It's absolutely sinister what Balenciaga designers are doing. The above post is spot-on. The epitome of hiding in plain sight.
Cheers fella, it’s vile, what’s awful though is that I’ve had 2 responses laughing at what I’ve written.

The 2 that have laughed are either sick bastards or are that ignorant and lazy they can’t take the time to look at these disgusting paedo vermin.

Wearing a Richard Mille watch and trainers that were last acceptable (for a very brief period) in 2019. His Rangers career can only improve from here.

How the f uck can someone actually look at them and think "Oh yes, I like the look of them. I'm having a pair?"

Are they gutties or shoes?
I understand "basketball" shoes, high-top/combat military boots* for ankle support, but it's like at public swimming as a kid "you've a veruca, wear this!"

*however, those also needed to keep beasties out in the jungles and leeches,
so mebbes Todd 's got the SPFHell sussed already!?

He looks like Justin Beiber. I hope to %^*& he can play better than him.

On holiday so not been on here much but other half’s old man scouts for Norwich and he reckons Cantwell was one of their best young talents but went seriously off the boil last season or two. Rumour was he had a serious falling out with Gilmour - he’s not sure which way it went but one of them was allegedly banging the others bird and it caused serious ructions in the team.

He looks like Justin Beiber. I hope to %^*& he can play better than him.

On holiday so not been on here much but other half’s old man scouts for Norwich and he reckons Cantwell was one of their best young talents but went seriously off the boil last season or two. Rumour was he had a serious falling out with Gilmour - he’s not sure which way it went but one of them was allegedly banging the others bird and it caused serious ructions in the team.
On one of the Norwich forums some posted he was coming up here to pump Billy’s mum to get his own back. :))

Back