Cantwell's Shoes

Hope they don’t go all the way up to his knees as some t**rier will accuse him of being sectarian.

Can remember getting a pair of Troop trainers with the big metal badge on the front back in the late 80’s, £60 or thereabouts.
Crazy money at the time. Saved up for months.
They look more comfortable right enough.
Balenciaga though?
Sure that company is just taking the piss these days.

Can remember getting a pair of Troop trainers with the big metal badge on the front back in the late 80’s, £60 or thereabouts.
Crazy money at the time. Saved up for months.
They look more comfortable right enough.
Balenciaga though?
Sure that company is just taking the piss these days.
That’s a blast from the past , loved troop trainers, remember SPX and British Knights as well? Liked travel fox too

When I see Balenciaga these days, I immediately think, 'nonce'.
My brain keeps telling me it’s “balaclava” for some reason. It’s only when reading the context of the post it changes to Balenciaga

I hope to feck Balenciaga don’t bring out a balaclava range.

Mental how many of the parents in my kids primary school kick about in this gear. Great that they must all have fantastic well paying jobs

Ach give the boy a break - he'll look just fine once he's wearing a dark blue suit, crisp light blue shirt and club tie, and a pair of shiny brown brogues on his feet.

Not sure about the shirt number either.
Funnily enough I’m delighted with his choice.
I’m not superstitious or religious right enough maybe that’s part of it.
He’ll do really well he’s brave and got great ability with both feet that is unusual in the Scottish game.
He needs to get his fitness levels up to the required standard, thst won’t be instant as he’s not played much.
I think he’ll be a roaring success

Look up Balenciaga Scandal then come back and give your opinion.

People need to do their homework on paedos.

Everyone should burn their shite.

Anyone from Rangers wearing their shite, someone needs a word with them.

Any supporter wearing their shite is funding paedos.

Scary how many folk don't know about this. Seems 3 who reacted to your post think It's hilarious anaw, what chance do you have?

would love to see the clobber half the posters wear on here

bet a few black secrets ( gym shoes ) hitech ) (gola ) and rebok

We can laugh, but first bad game and some moon unit will no doubt bring these up in a crazy rage on a match day thread.

My brain keeps telling me it’s “balaclava” for some reason. It’s only when reading the context of the post it changes to Balenciaga

I hope to feck Balenciaga don’t bring out a balaclava range.
If they can rinse 600 sheets out of gullible bastards with money and no taste, don't think they haven't already gone there for the best part of 400 quid on their balaclavas.

Back