Cantwell's Shoes

At least he hasn't got the obligatory fat ankles bursting out of them and leggings that usually see.

what-are-those-shuri.gif

Folk need to realise something here. Dereham is the Paris of the United Kingdom when it comes to fashion. Todd was wearing Alice bands whilst Jack Grealish was still kicking around in the Under 12s.

This summer you are going to see kids in £645 trainers with long blonde hair held out of their eyes with an alice band.

my mum (c) is coming

(c) some guy on the transfer thread

Folk need to realise something here. Dereham is the Paris of the United Kingdom when it comes to fashion. Todd was wearing Alice bands whilst Jack Grealish was still kicking around in the Under 12s.

This summer you are going to see kids in £645 trainers with long blonde hair held out of their eyes with an alice band.

my mum (c) is coming

(c) some guy on the transfer thread
And that mussy and beard combo makes him look like Cantweazel.

Had to be balencif*ckingaga, my GF follows a girl on tik tok that is like a head floating about while ripping into balenciaga rubbish that they produce, a lot of the videos are quite funny but the stuff they make and the price they charge is just utterly ridiculous.

He isn’t going to like the suit and brogue policy. Imagine rocking up to a media unveiling wearing that gear. Must be his best gear

Last edited:
How the f uck can someone actually look at them and think "Oh yes, I like the look of them. I'm having a pair?"

Are they gutties or shoes?

Look up Balenciaga Scandal then come back and give your opinion.

People need to do their homework on paedos.

Everyone should burn their shite.

Anyone from Rangers wearing their shite, someone needs a word with them.

Any supporter wearing their shite is funding paedos.

My neighbour has a pair of black ones caked in mud outside their front door which I find strange considering they must cost a bomb - or they’re fake as fvck.

TC can wear what he wants as long as he does the damage :D

Those are unironically the best thing I've seen from Balenciaga. Everything else is deplorable, but those gutties are actually alright...

Back