Captain Tav Mentioned on EUFA Europa League Twitter

I've been critical of Tav over the last year. Probably frustration because he wasn't giving us what I knew he was capable of.

But this season he is back with a vengence.

Got to the stage I expected him to miss the pens, now I expect them all to go in. His delivery has improved and his goal record speaks for itself even if you disount the pens.

Top asset.

Fair play to the guy he probably has rhino skin.

I thought he was done after the program fiasco but he's night and day from that guy this year.

Looks to have an iron clad resolve
I think it’s maybe yourself I said this to before, but to me he looks like the Tav of the championship. But a mans version. More steel. More determination. He looks like a man on a mission to me.

I think it’s maybe yourself I said this to before, but to me he looks like the Tav of the championship. But a mans version. More steel. More determination. He looks like a man on a mission to me.

Yeah it was mate you are right.

Far different aura around him

Tav has turned me this season. I’ll admit that last year I was in despair of the man, especially at the tail end of the season. Clearly he and the manager have had a chat, thought about what the objectives are and made targets that are very realistic and very achievable and that includes winning the title.

He’s turned his game around big time since he’s came here, he’s grown as a man, a player and certainly a captain, and he’s impressing with every passing game. He still has his moments but he’s playing well and I suppose there’s one thing that continues to impress me about him, he never EVER hides.
Here’s hoping he’s a title winning captain come may.

His delivery is unbelievable as well this year. Puts it on a plate more often than not.

He’s a brilliant player and a great example to everyone at the club. He’s taken stick, had some hard spells but never ever hides. His level of fitness and desire to play is unbelievable. He deserves to a successful Rangers captain, anyone who doubts his credentials as our skipper should have a look at themselves.

Keeps coming back from criticism, his form took a dip last season after making great strides the year before but right now he looks tremendous, at times it's like having a playmaker at RB.

He looks a captain to me this season.
He owns that armband now and seems to know that it is his.
Any cup final this season with a game-winning penalty will see him grab the ball with menace and authority.
This team moves on.

I had a wee spat with another poster a few weeks back who “couldn’t wait till the day Tavernier left”
I can‘t remember the poster but I do wonder if he feels the same today.

He looks a captain to me this season.
He owns that armband now and seems to know that it is his.
Any cup final this season with a game-winning penalty will see him grab the ball with menace and authority.
This team moves on.
I don’t know what the change is this season but he looks a whole lot more relaxed than he has in previous seasons. He’s back to his best.

He's just moved up a level in all areas this season. Better defending, better crossing, better set pieces. He was always fit but even that seems to have went up a notch this year too.

I have always being a big fan of Tav but I noticed last night when a cross from them from our left side came in and Tav knocked it out for a corner he was shouting at whoever let the cross come in. A right proper captains performance last night, as well as against Galatasaray. His numbers are ridiculous since hes joined am sure Gerrard said he's only missed like 1or 2 training sessions since hes been manager. Which is ridiculous in this day with the amount of games we have played.

Been mentioned by others but I’ve never seen a fitter Rangers player.
Outstanding performance last night from an outstanding professional

Back