Car parking perth

The parking at the ground is about a fiver or a tenner. It fills up though, probably full around 30mins before kick off. There is street parking available up the hill or Tesco car park but it's murder getting out there after the game.

The parking at the ground is about a fiver or a tenner. It fills up though, probably full around 30mins before kick off. There is street parking available up the hill or Tesco car park but it's murder getting out there after the game.

Tesco is fine.
By the time you go in for a pee and my passengers get a carry oot for the journey home :mad: feckin car park is empty.

When I was up there in December 2018 I parked in the Tesco car park. Had no issues. Nipped in for some food after the game before hitting the road.

Park at tesco as far away from the front door. Or anywhere up or just off Newhouse road (behind B&Q)failing that an extra 10 min walk if you park at either Dobbies/Glover arms

I seen on Facebook that there’s also a car park being run to raise money for a wee girl who’s been diagnosed with a brain tumour.
They’re asking for a donation to charity for parking for the match.
It’s just behind B&Q / Struans so only 5 mins walk from the stadium.

I seen on Facebook that there’s also a car park being run to raise money for a wee girl who’s been diagnosed with a brain tumour.
They’re asking for a donation to charity for parking for the match.
It’s just behind B&Q / Struans so only 5 mins walk from the stadium.

Yes, put Grange Road into Google maps. The entrance is where this changes to West Mains Av. It’s behind Struans Garage and B and Q - close to ground.

Quick tip, after the game drive up W Mains Avenue and keep going until you see a Co-Op on right. At the mini roundabout after that turn right and follow the road towards the Broxden roundabout. That’ll get you onto the A9 much quicker than queuing at McD.

When I was up there in December 2018 I parked in the Tesco car park. Had no issues. Nipped in for some food after the game before hitting the road.

Thing to remember is due to new ticket arrangements the crowd will be 3/4K larger today - and all the increase will be Rangers fans looking to park / exit the area.

before Broxden at Inveralmond roundabout then left is a small retail park with big M&S

or B&Q is walkable

Yes, put Grange Road into Google maps. The entrance is where this changes to West Mains Av. It’s behind Struans Garage and B and Q - close to ground.

Quick tip, after the game drive up W Mains Avenue and keep going until you see a Co-Op on right. At the mini roundabout after that turn right and follow the road towards the Broxden roundabout. That’ll get you onto the A9 much quicker than queuing at McD.
Followed your advice yesterday- much quicker.

Back