Cardboard Cut out of Steven Gerrard

The latest in a long list of 55 celebration nonsense I’ve been buying.

1T8pAsY.jpg
The latest in a long list of 55 celebration nonsense I’ve been buying.

1T8pAsY.jpg
Ordered one today as well as a Ryan Kent one (15 yo daughter mad about him). Picking them up on Saturday.

I’d been thinking would be fun if folk take pictures of their cutouts in varies towns and cities at famous locations in the world posting on Twitter, Insta, FB. We’ve got Bears everywhere. City and mainstream press would defo pick up on it.

I’l order one up and volunteer to go with the gaffer to Dam Square on the week of 55.

We are legion!

The good lady has purchased one of these for me. I need to act surprised when it comes out though because unknown to her amazon prime notification spoiled her surprise. Cant wait. My tavernier face mask arrived today to add to all my other stuff. This is going to be one hell of a party.
I'm in Hamilton and after the game finished last night a local set of a volley of fireworks the Mrs asked what that was all about said probably cause of the Rangers result her reply that all? so l told her in about 3 or 4 weeks time Scotland will sound like the blitz of the UK in WW2 by the Luftwaffe.

Would love to source one of the Gerrard with rangers scarf ones that is able to be posted. No chance of me getting to Glasgow to pick it up.

Will they do them holding the trophy after we win it ? I'd love one if Gerrard and Tav both lifting the trophy.

Nice gesture. If you have an estate car you could get 5 or 6 in the front and back seats. Folk might think you’re a bit of a weirdo tho.
:) Aye it’s a works van so fits easily in the back! Contemplating bending my SG in half and sitting him up shotgun with me for the next few weeks!haha Noh seriously I’m in Dunfermline, Forth Valley, Lothian & Borders next week if it suits anyone.

:) Aye it’s a works van so fits easily in the back! Contemplating bending my SG in half and sitting him up shotgun with me for the next few weeks!haha Noh seriously I’m in Dunfermline, Forth Valley, Lothian & Borders next week if it suits anyone.
Get a left hand drive van and stick him on the right hand seat with a replica steering wheel. That would be quite something.

Gerrard one is brilliant. Would love that for the office.

That Tav print is a shocker.

Looks like he’s having a fit.

Had to post on a dutch forum to see if there's companies that do this. All UK places i've seen won't send to EU at the moment. :(

Me and Steven were going to go for a trip to Dam Square and then take a walk on the wild side to the Red Light district.

UPDATE: Found one. Ordered up.

Last edited:
Back