Cardid to tell FIFA Sala move from Nantes was invalid

If there's any insurance companies involved in this then that will be part of the issue here. Insurance companies will not pay out unless they have to. Even if Nantes have a good case they will be looking at years of legal procedures to get their money. Insurance companies are c\/nts!

"Literally no one likes us"

I don't think anyone cares too much to be honest.

Pay up your cash. You grieved for him like he was one of your own.

I’ll let you into a little secret - I’m not actually Vincent Tan so it’s not my money.

You’re right, Cardiff fans grieved for him as one of our own - but it turns out he may not have been.

We took the propaganda from members of our board as gospel because it’s what we wanted to hear. Ring any bells?

If the money is due, Cardiff will pay.if it’s not, they won’t.

No point in speculating until the full facts are established - and there are people armed with the facts who are better placed to make the correct decision than tabloid journalists and keyboard warriors

I’ll let you into a little secret - I’m not actually Vincent Tan so it’s not my money.

You’re right, Cardiff fans grieved for him as one of our own - but it turns out he may not have been.

We took the propaganda from members of our board as gospel because it’s what we wanted to hear. Ring any bells?

If the money is due, Cardiff will pay.if it’s not, they won’t.

No point in speculating until the full facts are established - and there are people armed with the facts who are better placed to make the correct decision than tabloid journalists and keyboard warriors

I'm not sure what related Rangers and the Spivs have to this situation?

""It's obviously been a long process to secure the services of Emiliano but I'm very pleased that we're now in a position whereby we can confirm his signature." That certainly suggests that Cardiff considered the deal signed and sealed. It's just funny how it only seems to be this transfer, in the history of transfers, that there is an issue with.

I know the optics are terrible but if the Nantes clause exists then Cardiff are correct in their course of action.

All the outpouring of emotion and claims that he was one of their own was just for show then?

It’s unfortunate that you’ve spent £15 million on a player you can’t play, but Nantes are getting royally shafted over here. They are perfectly entitled to the fee they agreed to let their best player go for.

Back