Cardiffs away top

Anyone see Ejaria’s wee jinking run there? Whatever you thought about him, the lad has dancing feet - great skill.

The lad Puskas looks good. They picked him up from Inter after a good U21 tournament scoring a few for Romania I believe.
Palermo signed him for 3.25 million euros but ended up going bust so the ownership just went back to Inter for some reason which is strange I would have stuck a bid in while he was contracted to Palermo
EDIT: Palermo had a purchase agreement for the above price but couldn't fulfill it this season

Last edited:
How did Puskas end up at Reading?

He was a stand out at the U21 Euros in the summer.
Palermo had agreed a loan to buy agreement with Inter but Palermo went under so they couldn't fulfill their end of the deal reading paid £7.5 Million for him which is a lot but it looks a snip so far

Palermo had agreed a loan to buy agreement with Inter but Palermo went under so they couldn't fulfill their end of the deal reading paid £7.5 Million for him which is a lot but it looks a snip so far
He's far too good a player to be playing for Reading.

It's incredible that a team that finished 20th in the Championship last season can spend £7m on players.

He's far too good a player to be playing for Reading.

It's incredible that a team that finished 20th in the Championship last season can spend £7m on players.
Defenitely can see him in the EPL in a year or or two for sure and the fees these clubs can pay is ridiculous and makes Rangers job even harder trying to attract top talent

Defenitely can see him in the EPL in a year or or two for sure and the fees these clubs can pay is ridiculous and makes Rangers job even harder trying to attract top talent
They will sell him for £15-20m.

It's only going to get harder. Soon you will not be able to buy anyone in the Championship, no matter their quality, for less than £5m.

They will sell him for £15-20m.

It's only going to get harder. Soon you will not be able to buy anyone in the Championship, no matter their quality, for less than £5m.
I'm hoping due to the amount of illegal activity involved in streaming these games that the TV deal goes tits up there will be a lot of clubs in serious bother if that were to happen

Back