Carlton Leach talking up Rangers(video)

If any 1 is interested, 10 minutes in .

He talks about Rangers on this one also,about 30 secs in.
First iv seen the Farrage interview, but I can't remember hearing anything about Rangers and Spurs fans in incidents that major that statements came out from the police?

Football hooligan , writes books and makes films glorifying it .

It is amazing how some fans get misty eyed about it. I was never interested but my mate's big brother was a Rangers/West Ham fan and he would go to all the West Ham away matches.

He always seemed to have the Friday off before a West Ham away match so he would head out on a Thursday night and fly or get the train down to London and meet up on the Friday. Wouldn't see him until Sunday night, occasionally with a few scars or bruises.

Still see him sometimes and he talks about it like it were fxxking great times.

Quite an enjoyable podcast. Leach spoke quite openly about his life.

He talks well, and is very engaging. He's also, hooliganism aside, been a violent bully at points of his life, as he alluded too, especially when on the steroids and cocaine.

Fascinating to hear him talk about his involvement with the rave/dance scene and the beginning of the Ecstasy age.

Men who like to dress up and fight other men.

Right you are..

f0b4f89d596ec942aeb9d7c097837ba8.gif

Thing that always gets me about the whole casual thing is that every group claim they won almost every fight. Can read about the same fight from both sides and get completely different opinions as both sides said they battered the other one.

Thing that always gets me about the whole casual thing is that every group claim they won almost every fight. Can read about the same fight from both sides and get completely different opinions as both sides said they battered the other one.
They are making up for certain deficiencies I fear.

Trouser department related.

Think he is stretching the truth there a bit. He was in the louden chances are its been some of the young team who knew who he was going up asking for photots etc. He spent most of that day with Sandy. Star struck isn't a term I'd use for him that is for sure!
He’s met many quite a few times, no introductions required.

Back