Cash out or not Again gents.

Johnoblue

West ham win
Leicester win
Bournemouth to draw win
Millwall to draw tomorrow.
£10 accumulator, 3 up, bet is for £430, can cash out now for £110, once again what would the FF experts do right now ???

At the end of the day, you’re only going to lose a tenner, if you need the 110 take it.

I’m waiting on Torino tonight for 150. Could cash out the now for 70.

Why put it on with the last leg a sunday if you are going to cash?

Should've put the Saturday bet on then review whit you're putting on on the Sunday game.

And I doubt it I prefer men be the full whack.

West ham win
Leicester win
Bournemouth to draw win
Millwall to draw tomorrow.
£10 accumulator, 3 up, bet is for £430, can cash out now for £110, once again what would the FF experts do right now ???

So you're effectively betting £110 to get £430 back on Millwall drawing at home to Brighton? Doesn't look a great bet and doesn't look a terrible one either. Is a partial cash-out available?

Nobody ever went skint taking a profit. Cashing out comes down to personal circumstances and none of the two options are the wrong options. If its a tenner you freely throw at a coupon on a saturday and its neither here nor there, and you can still afford a full tank of fuel, curry, carry out etc then let it run for the buzz.

If you are on a different budget, where you squeeze a tenner on a coupon at the weekend for entertainment, and are just doing enough to get by till the next pay poke, then cash out. Take a ton profit and make things easier for yourself.

Or if you are on middle ground, cash out, take your tenner back, put 50 on the draw and put 50 in your tail.

The options are your's and only you know your personal circumstances. Good luck with whatever you do.

Take it and put something on an individual bet on your last game.
Your not going to win as much but what you have won, of keep, makes your next couple of coupons free.

Would you have put that bet on if the odds were 10/1. If you would have then cash out
I’ve found when waiting for a draw the cash out never really goes up till maybe 20 to 26 mins to go and never really that high as a goal at anytime if it’s a draw ruins your bet

Anyone who cashes out on a Saturday with one game to go on a Sunday is bonkers
10min into the Sunday game your waiting on and if score is still 0-0 the cash out will be more than what you were offered on the Saturday

If you have to ask that cash out question you would be well sticking to bingo

Personally I would lay the draw on Betfair for £42 , allowing for the commission this gives a nice round £40 back if you lose the bookie bet . If the game is not a draw £30 profit . If the game is a draw £320 profit . If still a draw at half time / into second half of game you could lay more back at shorter odds .

Cash out half of it (£55).

Let the other half run and if it comes in you’ll win a further £215.

If you had £110 in your your pocket, would you walk into a bookies today and put it on Millwall to draw? If the answer is no then you cash out.

If you had £110 in your your pocket, would you walk into a bookies today and put it on Millwall to draw? If the answer is no then you cash out.
F uck me, I said I’d stay out of this, but I’ve bit my tongue once too many times.

He’s potentially losing a tenner not £110.

What you’re recommending here is cashing out every fucking time you are waiting on one result.

The bookies adore guys like you.

That’s it I’ve had my say, no more arguing with shitebags that don’t have the courage of their convictions.

Nobody ever went skint taking a profit. Cashing out comes down to personal circumstances and none of the two options are the wrong options. If its a tenner you freely throw at a coupon on a saturday and its neither here nor there, and you can still afford a full tank of fuel, curry, carry out etc then let it run for the buzz.

If you are on a different budget, where you squeeze a tenner on a coupon at the weekend for entertainment, and are just doing enough to get by till the next pay poke, then cash out. Take a ton profit and make things easier for yourself.

Or if you are on middle ground, cash out, take your tenner back, put 50 on the draw and put 50 in your tail.

The options are your's and only you know your personal circumstances. Good luck with whatever you do.
Misses the obvious fact that the margin bookies use on their cash out is horrendous hence why they promote it so much . Nothing wrong with trading while betting but do it yourself never use a bookies cash out !!!!!!

It is a option the bookies have introduced, it will work for them if the punter wishes to use it. It also gives the punter the option to use, if they get in a position to use it.

I would bet, without cashing out, lol. That most who put on a coupon, don't know two even money shots add up to 3/1 and that they don't know what their final return would be, untill they get their betting slip handed back to them. Some of them might be delighted to end up in a position where they have this option.

Again, like i say it's down to personal opinion and circumstances, and like shengus says, the margins are in favour of the bookie. But the option is there to use if you wish.

I did it once, and it wasn't to take a profit, it was preference. The last round of the golf that night had about 25 players in with a chance. I cashed out and headed to betfair to back and lay golfers. My last selection lost and i also lost at the golf. I was no better off. But i got a sunday night of punting with highs and lows at every shot played. If i hadn't cashed out it would have a been a curry a few beers and an early night.

I was happy to get out of my bet and happy with funds to play on the golf that night. I would have had more to play on the golf if i let it run and it came in. I would have had nothing to play on the golf if it had lost. I myself had to weigh it up, and chose to give myself funds to bet on the golf.

It was my personal preference, it is the only time i have cashed out and can see both sides of the cash out debate.

Well said that man who booked the Ferry Inn Renfrew @ £4.75 bed and breakfast, sadly it’s shut down now , we have you been ?

F uck me, I said I’d stay out of this, but I’ve bit my tongue once too many times.

He’s potentially losing a tenner not £110.

What you’re recommending here is cashing out every fucking time you are waiting on one result.

The bookies adore guys like you.

That’s it I’ve had my say, no more arguing with shitebags that don’t have the courage of their convictions.

Yaaassssss.
I fucking knew it :)):))

I know I was winding you up but that was four last minute goals and two of the teams needing two going into the last 5 minutes for your line and it came in, fair play and well done mate!

Next weeks lottery numbers?

I did and it returned 420 for a tenner, many thanks all for your advice and comments, I was always going to see it through but just wanted to see what the opinion of fellow bears is, once again ta, I am off take spend my dough.
Well done, Sir.

Don’t ever listen to the shitebags.

Always best to let a winning bet run. Most punters will be long term loosers but if you cash out regularly you'll be even worse off.

40c1b022a1b8ec4268b5e2fd334a6f5c.png

Congrats ;)

Back