Cash rolls in as die-hard Arabs prepare to walk from Tannadice to Tynecastle to support Dundee United’s legal battle

If the SPFL were so sure of their position, why do these 3 diddy teams need to stick their oar in? And why the need to get money from others, because if your cause is as righteous as you think, Hearts would be liable for the cost.

It all seems to me like they know they are fcked. Hearts and Thistle have been quiet while the others are getting a bit desperate. I could be wrong, but the feeling I get is that panic is currently running through boardrooms like wildfire just now. They thought they could get away with the usual corruption and never for a minute thought they would be held to account like this.

I wouldn't be surprised if the SPFL were honestly arrogant enough to just not hand over documents as well. They seem to think they can treat the law like they treat their own rulebook and apply what they want; it very much seems like a rude awakening is coming.
SPFL just want to avoid losing money from being sued. Dundee United etc want to make sure their promotion isn't cancelled. Since they have different goals make sense for them to have their own lawyers.

I do think Hearts & Thistle's case is really strong though and would be surprised if they don't win.

“Big Andy and I go out walking quite a lot and just last year I did the Kiltwalk which was 29 miles around Dundee. "

screenshot-400.jpg

Last edited:
“Big Andy and I go out walking quite a lot and just last year I did the Kiltwalk which was 29 miles around Dundee.

“Your feet get a wee bit sore towards the end of it but I still felt I could go some more. I’m going to have to do it again next weekend!”

I think he may have found out why he's called "big" Andy :p
Haha, kiltwalk. Grown men in skirts

I saw on Twatter a few Yahoos reply that they would be donating not just for the benefit of Dundee United but for the overall good of Scottish football.

Fucking real boak material. Please, please love me or at the very least hate "Sevco".

Fucking goons.
Well if Celtic want to benefit Scottish football why don,t they just f@@k off out of it.

Fannies! :))

Paul and Andy have been inundated with donations as they aim to complete a charity walk from Tannadice to Hearts’ home ground, Tynecastle, next weekend.

Which "charity" would that be ?

Find it pretty sad that this is running at about £12k now. People can spend their hard earned as they wish, but this?

I hope big Andy doesn’t pass many GREGGS as by the time he gets to tynecastle his funding will be halved

Ha ha. These fools will probably be robbed of all their possessions by the flotsam and jetsam that hang around Gorgie Road these days.

Back