Castore 1st the Champions range then the EOS range now the Trophy lifting range.

Think of the benefits

Every time you buy a product your covering the dollar a day some poor soul gets working in a sweat shop while castore nike Adidas shareholders coin in millions.

So for years we moaned about not being able to buy Merchandise and now we’re moaning because there’s too much Merchandise available to buy???
Moaning because they are massively over pricing there products, should we just pay any going price because it’s got a rangers badge on it?

I think those moaning about prices need to take a visit to some other club shops and check out the regular (not Sale) prices. For sure you can get an unbranded Under Armour, Nike or Adidas cheaper but, as we all know as football fans, you pay a premium for that crest on the shirt. Have a look at Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool etc and our regular prices are not so different from their regular prices - in many cases we are cheaper. Spurs prices are horrific.

Quality is more of an issue, though I've not had any of the horror shows others have.

Last edited:
Think of the benefits

Every time you buy a product your covering the dollar a day some poor soul gets working in a sweat shop while castore nike Adidas shareholders coin in millions.
Pretty sure Castore stuff is made in Portugal, they don't have sweat shops.

So for years we moaned about not being able to buy Merchandise and now we’re moaning because there’s too much Merchandise available to buy???
Some are moaning at the amount Castore bring out. Others including myself are far more concerned at the quality and price if the items. For me they could bring out new things every week, as long as they lasted longer than 1 wash and we not ridiculously over priced.

In fact I would be happy if the items arrived not damaged, never mind surviving a wash.

Both schools of thought are right. Yes, they are ripping it a bit with the ranges, but we moaned for years about lack of products and crap products.

It's a personal choice. I have bought much more than I expected this season, but I don't blame Castore for that.

The Club and Castore have benefited and it has been my decision to buy it.

I would rather see Castore master the quality, availability and supply of our "core" products first rather than rush out new ranges, but the choice, website, shop, and quality of experience is now much better than it has been for years, and I have been glad to embrace it with my wallet for me and the kid.
Came on to write exactly this.

its not the moaning about them bringing out too much gear, it's the fact they use inferior materials. that's whats getting at people
Can we not just wait and see the quality before jumping up and down about it?
At this point, I haven’t had as much as a loose thread in the stuff I’ve bought.

Moaning because they are massively over pricing there products, should we just pay any going price because it’s got a rangers badge on it?
Nobody is making you buy it.
Remember, they’re in it to make money.
For them and us.
If, for one reason or another, their produce isn’t selling, they’ll learn not to produce so much and / or set better pricing.

Nobody is making you buy it.
Remember, they’re in it to make money.
For them and us.
If, for one reason or another, their produce isn’t selling, they’ll learn not to produce so much and / or set better pricing.
For the money they are making you would expect proper quality products.

We're clearly buying plenty if they keep bring out new ranges. Can only be a good thing.

This is the first season since 2012 I've bought anything from a Rangers shop. Had no issues with the quality

Last edited:
I’ve heard they’re bringing out three new kits aswell, disgrace imo
tenor.gif

I like the EOS range. I dont trust the product enough to pay 65 sheets for a hoody though. Fool me once and all that.

Let’s be honest here.
The quality isn’t as bad as ids being made out.
FF is just a convenient platform to complain about it.
As I posted earlier, I haven’t had as much as a loose thread to complain about.
Maybe the sizing but that’s more down to the qunt wearing it.

Both of my sons latest strips have issues and had to return a previous due to issues. So i am being honest mate.

Even if it isn’t as bad as its being made out to be, there shouldnt be anywhere near the levels of issues or poor quality. Taking us for mugs and only care about lining their pockets.

Wonder if any of it will last more than 3 washes unlike my orange training top. Am aff it. My old Hummel trading tops are still going strong

The prices for stuff is ridiculous tbh. And I buy a lot of the stuff, compare it to Chelsea’s and even they’re much cheaper.
I’m not really impressed with the trophy lifting T-shirt for £28. It’s genuinely a rip off, I’d think twice about buying stuff like that again.

The prices for stuff is ridiculous tbh. And I buy a lot of the stuff, compare it to Chelsea’s and even they’re much cheaper.
I’m not really impressed with the trophy lifting T-shirt for £28. It’s genuinely a rip off, I’d think twice about buying stuff like that again.
Had a look on the Chelsea Shop site there now. Regular price for their football replica tops is circa £70 (they’ve a Sale on right now though). T-shirts mostly in the £20-£25 bracket, with some going to £35.

Last edited:
Had a look on the Chelsea Shop site there now. Regular price for their football kits is circa £70 (they’ve a Sale on right now though). T-shirts mostly in the £20-£25 bracket, with some going to £35.
I’ll criticise Castore about plenty but most of their stuff is priced at the going rate. Unfortunately it’s not up to the going standard.

I’ll criticise Castore about plenty but most of their stuff is priced at the going rate. Unfortunately it’s not up to the going standard.
Yup, as I’ve posted earlier, those who’ve had a nightmare have every reason to feel aggrieved at the poor standard but the prices, in all honesty, are on a par with other football club shops.

Had a look on the Chelsea Shop site there now. Regular price for their football replica tops is circa £70 (they’ve a Sale on right now though). T-shirts mostly in the £20-£25 bracket, with some going to £35.
I saw stuff earlier in my Facebook feed, mugs £8, T-shirt’s £20, caps £12 I think. That T-shirt I paid £28 for is not ££28 quality. It’s a couple of quid cotton T-shirt with a 50p screen print on it. I’ve spent hundreds on stuff this season. I genuinely don’t mind paying that kinda price for reasonable quality products but I don’t think we’re getting that quality for the price, it’s £12 for a £1 water bottle ffs, my daughter dropped it 1 time and the lid cracked. I think they’re taking the piss if I’m honest.

I saw stuff earlier in my Facebook feed, mugs £8, T-shirt’s £20, caps £12 I think. That T-shirt I paid £28 for is not ££28 quality. It’s a couple of quid cotton T-shirt with a 50p screen print on it. I’ve spent hundreds on stuff this season. I genuinely don’t mind paying that kinda price for reasonable quality products but I don’t think we’re getting that quality for the price, it’s £12 for a £1 water bottle ffs, my daughter dropped it 1 time and the lid cracked. I think they’re taking the piss if I’m honest.
Obviously you‘re are entitled to your own view regarding value for money. I simply read your comment about Chelsea being much cheaper, visited their online shop and looked at replica tops and t-shirts only to find that, contrary to what you’d indicated, they were actually dearer than ours.

As I’ve said in another post, those who’ve had a poor experience with the quality of Castore products have every right to feel aggrieved, I haven’t but that’s neither here nor there. My point was simply that the endless criticism of pricing alone doesn’t really reflect reality when comparing with other, similar items, from other club shops.

Obviously you‘re are entitled to your own view regarding value for money. I simply read your comment about Chelsea being much cheaper, visited their online shop and looked at replica tops and t-shirts only to find that, contrary to what you’d indicated, they were actually dearer than ours.

As I’ve said in another post, those who’ve had a poor experience with the quality of Castore products have every right to feel aggrieved, I haven’t but that’s neither here nor there. My point was simply that the endless criticism of pricing alone doesn’t really reflect reality when comparing with other, similar items, from other club shops.
In fairness I never mentioned replica kits because I never saw them pop up. It was lifestyle and T-shirt’s and souvenirs type of things, they were much cheaper.

In fairness I never mentioned replica kits because I never saw them pop up. It was lifestyle and T-shirt’s and souvenirs type of things, they were much cheaper.
You’re right, you didn’t. I tend to look at those items as a benchmark comparator though. I should have made that clearer.

Any of the school jumper range or shite tracksuit range left or did that go in the bin?

Folk will buy it so as long as club makes money.

I cannot wait to compare the retail revenue / profit with previous years, me must be breaking records surely.

Back