Castore ( another thread)

RangersLad1983

I sent castore a message on Instagram last night and I asked them if they had any idea when the away and 3rd strip will be out. They replied this morning. And said the 2 strips will be out soon. before the season starts

Just thought if anyone on here was wondering like i was. Because usually all 3 strips get revealed together.

I sent castore a message on Instagram last night and I asked them if they had any idea when the away and 3rd strip will be out. They replied this morning. And said the 2 strips will be out soon. before the season starts

Just thought if anyone on here was wondering like i was. Because usually all 3 strips get revealed together.
Rangers in the past have traditionally staggered the releases. The right call

I have no inside info but I think they will reveal everything else on the 1st of August when it's available for sale.

Maybe in a couple of weeks they'll do another promo for the away kit but I'd imagine that will be it

giphy.gif

yeah, even if the team wear it sooner, third kit out in September hopefully.
July, August, September, one kit per month. I, for one, know I can afford them all and still do merch at xmas that way

The Orange wings hoodie is a cracker, hope it comes in navy blue as well.....happy days but with our dollar to the pound atm I'll need to talk to my bank manager

Back