Castore.com 20% off

Well that's my wallet a little lighter. At least I'll get a steer on their sizing for the tops coming out

Looks like Castore have cottoned on to what has been going on.

Most discount codes that were being circulated are no longer working. And some of the athletes they sponsor have removed the discount codes from their bios or they have reduced it to 10%.

One of their athletes on twitter had a discount code for 20% which has now been changed to 10%.

Most discount codes that were being circulated are no longer working. And some of the athletes they sponsor have removed the discount codes from their bios or they have reduced it to 10%.

One of their athletes on twitter had a discount code for 20% which has now been changed to 10%.
That's not very staunch of them. :p

Apologies if this is against the rules, so feel free to delete.

For any bears looking to sample the Castore gear there is a 20% promo code of OTTAWAY20

I used it yesterday for a wash bag for my Dad’s Fathers Day and it worked.
Cheers mate will have a look but being a well built oldie might just get a hat.

Seems you may be right OTTAWAY20 no longer works, but OTTAWAY10 does

Type in castore coupons in your search engine. It threw up 20 different ones for me. The third one worked . Thestudio20

Thanks for this. I just got my Dad’s Father’s Day present for £64 instead of £80. Decent dent that.

Bought myself a cap for running. Not much stuff left!

Thestudio20 still works at the moment - cheers that bear.

Anyone bought a waterproof hoodie yet? Keen to get some feedback on the sizing. Again, need to loose some timber or blubber if I'm honest.

Nae good for us fatties.

Join Greggs Rewards, scan your app every time you shop at Greggs and get free coffee, treats and surprises. :)) or you could join weight watchers

Step into summer with this hot offer
3 months FREE
Join today!

Hurry, offer ends on Thursday :p

The 20% codes dont seem to work any longer.

Yeah, just tried the OTTAWAY20 one myself and it's not valid apparently.

Shame. I'll just wait until our stuff is launched now I reckon.

BTATENNIS does get you 10% off just now if folk are still keen.

Last edited:
Do we have any idea when the new kit will be available. Been avoiding the Bear Pit during lockdown and have a son's birthday coming up this month.

Back