Castore.com 20% off

Went to purchase a hoody, showing the 25% discount on order page. Went to complete through PayPal and it’s gone back to full price and won’t discount even if starting from scratch. I was supposed to be waiting until my birthday anyway lol

Some really nice stuff on their site. I'm torn on whether to buy now or wait to see what our stuff is like.

Had a look through their website, to be honest I didn't see anything I liked enough to justify the sort of money it costs.

No idea why they are not using Twitter as a platform.

Also have no idea why they don't seem to be fussed over some mentally challenged accounts using creating fake Castore accounts and using their trademarks and name to pass them off as official.

No idea why they are not using Twitter as a platform.

Also have no idea why they don't seem to be fussed over some mentally challenged accounts using creating fake Castore accounts and using their trademarks and name to pass them off as official.

I reported three fake accounts over the weekend. If everyone reported them, Twitter might remove the accounts.

Tell you what those who were having a right whinge about the new kits and not getting some huge brand name should go and check out Chelsea’s new Nike kits if they want to feel better.

I think our stuff looks really smart, especially the training gear.

Just a heads up again regarding their sizes, I'm sometimes a large but usually an xl on tops but I ordered the Castore Francis jacket in xl and it was far too small. I've put a bit of timber on in Furlough but wouldn't have made much difference. Cracking jacket too.

Back