New Strips

My Dad just text to say his arrived. Got email last night and another this morning to say delivery between 7-11 and came through his door just now

Email at 04:45 to say my order is with Hermes courier. If true to form it will be thrown at my front door between 2-3

2 orders - both same address - 1 delivery all sorted and seems will be here today/tomorrow the other Zero email what so ever :D order numbers around 2K and 7K.

Best bit is one of them will be going back to the store depending on size. They couldnt merge 2 separate orders at the time which thought was strange anyway.
I’m assuming online preorders can be changed Instore then if ordered wrong size?

Don't think I'll be pre ordering stuff again, wee fella was buzzing at the prospect of getting his new top for the first league game, considering we paid well over a month ago it's a bit of a poor show, I can order stuff from Amazon and get it next day, really don't see what the problem is.

Order placed 16:14 on Friday and have had nothing since for my home top. Ordered the away top on Saturday and haven't even had a confirmation email, but it is in my history on the shop website.

The pre order seems to be a bit of shambles lads.
Pre orders should drop through the door on release date without exception.
I’m order 2024 or similar and heard nothing.
This is nothing to do with a global pandemic before anyone suggests it is.

Glad to see so many people actually getting their shirts. I'm waiting on a parcel delivered with Hermes and it's been in their national sorting hub for nearly two weeks. Refusing to acknowledge it's lost but can't tell me where it is and when it'll get delivered...

Email from Hermes this morning “
There's a delay with your delivery of your Castore parcel.
We'll let you know when your parcel will be out for delivery.”

I know I've seen similar, i think its been a bit of shitshow from castore in terms of distribution tbh
100% mate

Gets worse for my order - I sent a email request asking if I could add Kent 14 to my sons pre ordered top and heard nothing from this so didn’t think anything of it just telling my son we will take it to Ibrox and have it added.

I went back to the original email clicked on the view order and it now says waiting on additional payment for Hagi 7 - Ffs they didn’t get back to me.

We'll deliver your parcel:
Between 9am and 1pm

Mines has just been delivered by Hermes.Fits well and light as a feather.
Not discreet outer packaging though.Black plastic bag with Castore logo and RFC crest on one side and Follow Follow on the other.I'm down south so it doesn't matter to me but bears in Tim areas keep a watch out for them.

Last edited:
Nada so far.. order was #2389. Now I am not not too fussed as it only gets worn in the house but my 8 year old is a different matter. Luckily I told him it would be this week rather than committing to a day.

I totally get it wasn't here on Saturday owing to the legalities but at the very least it should have been dispatched Friday and tracking details provided. Not a good start.

That's a
Not discreet outer packaging though.Black plastic bag with Castore logo and RFC crest on one side and Follow Follow on the other.I'm down south so it doesn't matter to me but bears in Tim areas keep a watch out for them.
Bit stupid in all honesty. Like sending a letter and printing on the front that there is a £50 note inside.

There'll be a few going missing then, especially with Hermes' reputation for pilfering stuff.

Are folk who have got theirs delivered done so with Hermes?

Using my Hermes tracking number it's been sitting at 'order placed' since the 29th

Order no. 18306, got my email at 00.17 today from Hermes saying they had just received my parcel from Castore and that'll have it on it's way soon, no delivery date but hey what's the rush.

I see theres a host of attention seekers and panty wetters on here cause they havent received their new top on the 1st August, we're still in the midst of a global pandemic, people are still dying and losing their jobs and this is all they have to worry about, FFS dry your eyes !

Got an email this morning saying that mine will be delivered between 10am-14.00 pm today, only problem it's for my son and I'm sure I asked for it to be delivered direct to him, but no worries I might just keep it for myself now if it fits !

Mines has just been delivered. No notification from Hermes it was out for delivery. The bag it's in has the Castore logo on it, the Rangers logo and 'Follow Follow'

Hermes tracker saying it’s at the national hub since yesterday

was a low order number as well, not expecting it today if it’s still sitting down south

Mines has just been delivered. No notification from Hermes it was out for delivery. The bag it's in has the Castore logo on it, the Rangers logo and 'Follow Follow'

I was kind of wondering if that was the case. Hopefully mine is on its way.

Back