Castore EOS training range

Polo shirt now added:

Polofront_2048x.jpg

There are some folk in our support for whom Rangers is THE most important thing in their lives.
They spend thousand of pounds, sometimes forgoing other activities or essentials, to fund it.

I think our merchandise/kit partner churning out item after item of overpriced gear takes advantage of that.

Everyone has the choice, of course they do. With a football support you find a blurred line between what people see as their choice and feel I be an obligation to support the club. I think anyone churning out average gear at high end prices is taking advantage of that.
As you said everyone has a choice

Polo shirt now added:

Polofront_2048x.jpg
Anyone bought any of the earlier polos and idea on sizing???? This is fucking beautiful.

40 quid for a pair of shorts that's just greed for something that's meant to be end of season.
Shorts now priced at £30 (just changed a few mins ago)

Must have been priced at £40 by mistake.

Last edited:
Think someone one here was looking for he 'Trucker' caps to come back in stock. They are now:

The Umbro top similar to that is my fav ever, ive had it for years and its still spot on, big stitched RFC, and a tiny little tailored by umbro stitched logo at the hem with 5 stars in blue.

Shorts purchased. £30. Not too bad.
Shorts now priced at £30 (just changed a few mins ago)

Must have been priced at £40 by mistake.

I ordered at 40

anyway to contact them?

Not sure on the contacts mate, but you certainly have a case to have £10 credited back to you.

Edit: maybe try concierge@rangersstore.co.uk

If you can, check your on-line banking to see what amount has been processed etc.

Would be outrageous if they don't give you them for £30. I'm confident you will be ok for £30.
Cheers, aye I didn’t want to wait incase they sold out

They want to sort the postage out, it is time they done free delivery and returns like most other clothes retailers, or a tenner for a year like MandM.
I am not mean but a t shirt at 42 quid is dear enough without it ending up nearer 50.

Cheers, aye I didn’t want to wait incase they sold out
Did the right thing mate.

Castore will HAVE to honour your purchase for £30.

They will either spot the issue themselves and just take £30 from you or they will be obliged to send you back £10 as the difference.

Either way I am sure it will be sorted one way or another. It has to be.

Last edited:
Polo shirt now added:

Polofront_2048x.jpg
Firstly that’s not navy blue, secondly when is red ever subtle??? Lol

Very nice and I get the marketing ploy but an end of season training kit? :D
Next up your "end of the week" training kit, closely followed by your "Monday" training kit, then every other day of the week.

I'll need to install another shelf in the cupboard!

Next up your "end of the week" training kit, closely followed by your "Monday" training kit, then every other day of the week.

I'll need to install another shelf in the cupboard!
Don’t forget the every other Saturday tracksuit

Did the right thing mate.

Castore will HAVE to honour your purchase for £30.

They will either spot the issue themselves and just take £30 from you or they will be obliged to send you back £10 as the difference.

Either way I am sure it will be sorted one way or another. It has to be.

They certainly don't "HAVE" to honour the purchase at £30 given the guy saw the item listed for £40 and decided to buy it.

They want to sort the postage out, it is time they done free delivery and returns like most other clothes retailers, or a tenner for a year like MandM.
I am not mean but a t shirt at 42 quid is dear enough without it ending up nearer 50.
That’s why I don’t buy more. Postage is a joke

That’s why I don’t buy more. Postage is a joke
I got caught out with the postage initially. Secret is to buy multiple items and not just one item at a time. Had a look at some English club shops and there are, generally, around the £3.50-£5 mark so it is on the expensive side.

Paying for the return of items is pretty common though.

I got caught out with the postage initially. Secret is to buy multiple items and not just one item at a time. Had a look at some English club shops and there are, generally, around the £3.50-£5 mark so it is on the expensive side.

Paying for the return of items is pretty common though.
I spent hundreds over Christmas mostly free postage as it was over £150 a time. But I would buy some t-shirts, hats, 55 gear maybe around £100 worth but to then bang a £5er postage on it and then take a week to get here is not on TBH.

Made an edit B-D

20210416-155508.jpg
As long as the sponsor isn't a sticker I'd be happy with that. Last seasons black hummel top with the sponsor In the material is the way to go. It would mean no more labels coming off. Next year is massive and I'd love to keep the 150th anniversary top for the rest of my life.

For anyone wanting an in your face Rangers T, MandM have self coloured t-shirts with a huge RFC logo on all of the front, 9 quid.

We might be in the minority but i am the same, if Castore tried free postage say for a month they may be surprised with the upturn in sales.
I can understand postage in cheap stores and constantly on sale shops like SD or tge like as the stuff, in general is far cheaper than other stores but it’s a premium price we’re paying ffs! £40 odd for a plain T-shirt plus postage is a bit of a piss take. I’ve used stores where postage is free if you spend £25 or more.

So
I spent hundreds over Christmas mostly free postage as it was over £150 a time. But I would buy some t-shirts, hats, 55 gear maybe around £100 worth but to then bang a £5er postage on it and then take a week to get here is not on TBH.
Some other clubs do free postage over a set figure, say £100 or £80, others charge a fee regardless. Castore is on the high side, possibly the highest I’ve seen and delivery times - at least forecast delivery times - are in line with most others to be fair, if they have the stock. They’d do well to drop it to £4.99 tops for UK deliveries and free for over £100 I think

I - stupidly in my euphoria - bought a Champions Mug on its own. Came out at over £18 for a mug. It’s lovely, but its me who was the mug ha ha. When it came to pint glasses etc I made sure to order in bulk. Easy enough to do.

I think it fairer to compare like-for-like, ie a comparison with the likes of Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool Shops - rather than something like Amazon, for example. When you do that Castore postage costs are high but the price of Home shirts, for example, is actually at the lower end. Spurs £70 as an example.

Polo shirt now added:

Polofront_2048x.jpg
Polo shirt now added:

Polofront_2048x.jpg
Wow! This one, the orange champions tee and the trucker cap... stunning!

T-shirt - all sizes available
Shorts - all sizes available apart from XL
Vest - all sizes available
Polo - all sizes available apart from XXXXL

Last edited:
Back