Castore have sold out of the initial 50k - website and Ibrox store will reopen for sales on 1st August

This is why we will always beat the scum, we as fans spend more on our club and this will be filtered through to new and better players. This extra money will help us towards 55 and we should be proud of ourselves.

Absolutely no reference to Rangers on their website now.

Nothing is available.

They have confirmed the home kit, away kit, third kit, training gear, unbranded gear and other stuff will all be available at the Rangers Store and online from August 1st.

I reckon they will sell upwards of £15M of merchandise every year if the training gear and away strips are as good as expected. We may get 10% of that on top of the £3M upfront.

Did we not get £3 million up front
According to 4Lads, we could earn anything between £5-9M a season. Castore are aiming to shift 500,000 shirts this year.

Personally I think that's a big ask, unless they mean total merchandise. I would have thought 200K first team jerseys would be doing well.

According to 4Lads, we could earn anything between £5-9M a season. Castore are aiming to shift 500,000 shirts this year.

Personally I think that's a big ask, unless they mean total merchandise. I would have thought 200K first team jerseys would be doing well.
I think the 500,000 was including second and third tops.

Castore have given us £3m upfront. I would imagine Rangers will not earn much per strip on the 1st batch of 200k.If a strip costs £60, there is design, manufacturing, transport, marketing and profit to be taken into account. Castore will probably need to sell 200k just to cover our £3m, thereafter we can get more profit.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure the Castore guy said in an earlier interview that the amount we get for each kit is tiered. i.e.- they get full value until the upfront payment is covered, then we get a progressively increasing cut as various sales thresholds are met

Why does Castore not have an update on there site that strips are sold out etc , some folk are accessing and seeing nothing on the status

Dunno if they had something about the Club previously but the link for sales and all the promotions/videos in the last week was actually a Rangers.co.uk page, despite the Castore ‘look’.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure the Castore guy said in an earlier interview that the amount we get for each kit is tiered. i.e.- they get full value until the upfront payment is covered, then we get a progressively increasing cut as various sales thresholds are met

From memory our cut goes up when he hit certain numbers but we always get paid for a sale. He's talking 7-8m for us this year if we can do 500,000 items. I don't know if that includes training kit, branded hoodies etc or just tops but it's good to know he has massive ambition

I think someone said said the 40000 on the first day was just adult short-sleeved tops- might have been @MearnsUnionist Is that right? If so, does anybody have any idea how many long-sleeved and junior items we sold?

Only issue with the store opening on 1st August is the league kicking off that same day. We will probably be playing away so may lose customers that day.

I messaged them to ask about kids tops and they aren't going to release them until August now along with everything else.

Anybody know how long they were expecting that 50k to last. Or what the target was for launch day?

BTW.....he will NOT pay full wholesale price, because of the quantity's he buys he will get a discount, ( size of discount goes by the number you buy) so he will actually make more profit than an ordinary sports retialer, Greaves etc. Not what the fans were told.
How many is he buying?

BTW.....he will NOT pay full wholesale price, because of the quantity's he buys he will get a discount, ( size of discount goes by the number you buy) so he will actually make more profit than an ordinary sports retialer, Greaves etc. Not what the fans were told.
Love your enthusiasm for a newbee.
Ban this lady's front bottom please.

He will only make profit of theirs enough dafties go to his shop for their shirt.

does anyone know if the profressional version of the tops coming out on 1st aug too?never saw it on the castore site, I know it'll be pricer, but In want to buy the best version available

Excellent and more to come with the away kits and full release, what a turnaround it will be to make a healthy profit from merchandise rather than it being a loss, or was a long battle but we should never forget the mess that was left to the new board to clean up.

All down to Dave King allied with the board backing and Our Support knuckling down to get rid of the spiv fuuks who were hell bent in destroying us, but Full Respect to the fighting RANGERS spirit in dislodging them.

well he will if you choose to buy from there,the rest of us im sure will go elsewhere
Is the fat mans stores not the only place you can pre-order from as of right now ? Don't kid yourself,plenty will buy from him and i'll bet plenty already will have put in pre-orders.

Rangers get a percentage of sales regardless where they are bought from.

I thought the socks had the Castore logo on the back? (calf area)

Today’s kit didn’t have it.

Is the fat mans stores not the only place you can pre-order from as of right now ? Don't kid yourself,plenty will buy from him and i'll bet plenty already will have put in pre-orders.

Rangers get a percentage of sales regardless where they are bought from.
i dont for one minute doubt ,that plenty will buy from sports direct, my post merely pointed out that we have it within ourselves to leave the c@nt with thousands of unsold stock,sadly a large part of our fanbase just cant seem to grasp this

Back