Castore Hoodies

Thewandofpedro

Has anyone bought any of the hoodies?

If so, which have you bought and are they decent quality and worth the money?

Cheers

I've got 3, 2 cost £160 and the other £105, The 2 dearer ones are waterproof, The other one not. Quality is good.

Got the black/orange Rangers Garcia hoodie in the sale for £100. Really decent quality and was more than worth it at that price.

Have a Garcia 1/4 zip. Great fit on me and I think a couple of the colours are now on sale.

I bought a non-Rangers one, can't remember the name but it's not the waterproof one. The 'E' is peeling off mine, but apart from that it's great. I won't be paying their ridiculous prices again though.

Bought a Garcia hoodie and it’s a belter, it’s been through the wash several times and no issues. Also have a rain jacket and the retro top, again no issues at all. Quality is great.

Got he expensive waterproof one - wore it yesterday when it was snowing without any problems. Got a cheaper one which is grey and Castore in small letters on the left hand side. Both excellent , neither are Rangers ones .

I’ve got 2 Garcia hoodies. One I bought when it was announced they would be making the kits and got another for Dmas from the Mrs. Are they worth £160 odd? Probably not but good gear definitely.

Today is the last day of the Winter Sale on the Castore and Rangers websites... Although I'm guessing it won't be too long before they have another one.

The websites are a bit of a mess... the prices are sometimes cheaper than they are on the main page after you click on an individual item.

The code MTAYLOR worked today for me to give 10% off on top of sale goods.

I try to buy mainly from the Rangers site but got this t-shirt in orange for £14.40.

I've spent a small fortune on Castore gear this year (mainly Rangers stuff right enough) and absolutely love the quality of the stuff.
I know some people have had the odd issue but to date l have had zero complaints and look forward to seeing what else they bring out.

I’ve got a Garcia hoodie, got it in the Black Friday sale plus used the WATP10 discount code so it was cheaper than usual. It’s class I’d highly recommend it if you’re willing to spend that amount on a hoodie.

Bought the grey Dubois hoodie in May last year. Not cheap. But, it's been through numerous washes and hung out through crap weather. Still completely intact and feels great on.

I have two: a Garcia which is excellent and no issues. Pricey but worth it.

I also got one of the cheaper cotton ones in the sale: navy with the Castore wings on the front however with this one, the sleeves shrunk after the first wash.

Has anyone bought any of the hoodies?

If so, which have you bought and are they decent quality and worth the money?

Cheers
I’ve bought two of the lightweight types in diff colours and both been great. Good feel to them and well made... no logos coming off here.

I’m guessing they are not gona get any more of the hoody’s back in stock?

I have the black and orange rangers hoody and its not great tbh but got the new blue hoody for Xmas and its a much higher standard and similar price.

What is the sizing like? True to size or should I go up a size. Usually a medium
My son got me a medium for Christmas, my usual size in this kind of thing, and, for me, it’s too tight and the sleeves were short.
I prefer hoodies not to look ‘fitted’, though.

I got one and it’s good, no issues at all. I was worried after seeing some people have complaints about some of the tops, but training top and hoodie I got are both fine.

The Garcia/Orange Wings hoody is brilliant! Found myself probably wearing it too much recently but love to wind that mob up! B-D

Get the Garcia hoody, they're worth the money.
Bought a Castore own brand one when the kit deal was first announced (only thing I've purchased whilst drunk that I don't regret haha!) Then got a Rangers one for Xmas. Good quality and size-wise - they're designed as fitted hoodies - so sizes are pretty spot on

Back