Castore made some decision partnering us

Spot on mate

European finalists ( hopefully winners ) will open a lot more doors for us in sponsorship
The sheer volume of merchandise we buy, will see us getting a far better deal from our next shirt maker.

Castore probably can't believe their luck. They must have made an absolute fortune on this deal.

They won a watch coming on board with us at just at the right time with 55 & the europa league final. Bet we blow Newcastle‘s shirt sales out the water to.

Long before this run the Castore boys were quoted as saying “ you could stick a Rangers crest on a rubber duck, and sell out in a day.” when discussing the demand that Rangers bring.
They struck gold, and realised early that they could get as much Rangers merch produced as they liked, as it would sell.
They have helped us break the strangle hold, and so deserve the rewards imo.

The store was being picked clean this morning!!!

Bisgrove and the guys at Castore will be in celebration-masturbation mode.

And at next contract renewal time we up our % commensurate with that a European finalist club and regular latter-stages participant would expect from a kit-deal.

Long before this run the Castore boys were quoted as saying “ you could stick a Rangers crest on a rubber duck, and sell out in a day.” when discussing the demand that Rangers bring.
They struck gold, and realised early that they could get as much Rangers merch produced as they liked, as it would sell.
They have helped us break the strangle hold, and so deserve the rewards imo.
I’ve got one of them, bought one for the whole family B-D

• Haha
Reactions: TQ3
I think its fair to say that it's the club who are deciding to release all the merchandise. The wants it and they go to Castore to make the items. It seems that people are believing that Castore have any decisions on what comes out and when. They work for us. They don't decide

The amount they must have sold through us is unbelievable yet they see Newcastle as their flagship club.

I must be the only Rangers fan who does not have any Rangers Castore gear I don't do middle aged man in football gear thanks very much.
In saying that looking forward to the Oranje Dutch/Sevilla top to be worn at Hampden today by the Bears.

They’ll need to significantly increase their investment in Rangers if they want to stay kit supplier when this deal ends.

We’ll have much better options than them

I must be the only Rangers fan who does not have any Rangers Castore gear I don't do middle aged man in football gear thanks very much.
In saying that looking forward to the Oranje Dutch/Sevilla top to be worn at Hampden today by the Bears.
It’s football.

Get yourself a top and support your team ffs

Would love to know what they are paying us in comparison to their other football partners.

Absolutely no chance any of them have sold the number of tops we have for the last two seasons.

Them actually saying in one of their statements when signing with Newcastle that they were their flagship club.
Kit manufacturers don’t just have one flagship club, they have a whole quota.

Look at adidas. They’ve had Real Madrid for 20 years but they also have Bayern Munich and Man U.

They won a watch coming on board with us at just at the right time with 55 & the europa league final. Bet we blow Newcastle‘s shirt sales out the water to.
I don't know about that. Those fuckers are like the filth.
Essential attire.

Look at any St James park game and you're the odd one out if you don't have the shirt on.

Been searching and can't find any link to anyone from Castore saying that. They did call them an Iconic Club which I don't have an issue with

I honestly can't see them to be as stupid to call them their flagship club ,it would incredibly reckless of them and disrespectful to us are we are the bigger club

As you say ,calling Newcastle iconic is not a problem ,because they are a big traditional club

I honestly can't see them to be as stupid to call them their flagship club ,it would incredibly reckless of them and disrespectful to us are we are the bigger club

As you say ,calling Newcastle iconic is not a problem ,because they are a big traditional club
I apologise. I have found what Beahon said after signing Newcastle

"The word with Newcastle is ‘potential’. We’re confident it’ll work because the fanbase is there, the infrastructure is there. We all know what’s going on in the background. There’s a reason why those guys are looking to invest in the club and it’s because they see the potential in exactly the same way we do. That’s why we want Newcastle as our flagship club, our number one. And it just has to work.”

So it looks like they do want Newcastle as their flagship club. Oh and i think Newcastle get £5m a year upfront.

"The word with Newcastle is ‘potential’. We’re confident it’ll work because the fanbase is there, the infrastructure is there. We all know what’s going on in the background. There’s a reason why those guys are looking to invest in the club and it’s because they see the potential in exactly the same way we do. That’s why we want Newcastle as our flagship club, our number one. And it just has to work.”

So it looks like they do want Newcastle as their flagship club. Oh and i think Newcastle get £5m a year upfront.
Knew I read it somewhere, thanks.

For what we are giving them we should be getting far better quality and design in my opinion
I’ll go against the grain and say I think the quality is pretty good. Training gear, strips and some of their own hoodies. No problems at all

Deary me

That is shocking
If that's their thoughts ,we should be ditching them as soon as our deal is up

Back