Castore made some decision partnering us

I must be the only Rangers fan who does not have any Rangers Castore gear I don't do middle aged man in football gear thanks very much.
In saying that looking forward to the Oranje Dutch/Sevilla top to be worn at Hampden today by the Bears.
Well look at you princess. I'm in my 50's and bought 3 tops this season, not worn any of them but supporting the club thanks very much.

They have done extremely well from parenting with us. I would be interested to see how they done once we eventually leave them in a few years. I'm not sure they can rely on Newcastle being a long term partner either, as NUFC will likely want a more prestigious worldwide brand to handle their merchandise once they get the ball rolling in a few years and start competing for the EPL.

If we don't reach the criteria to get the maximum sales bonus this year then I think its been set an impossible unachievable level. The additional exposure of getting to 2 cup finals must have bonuses kicking in too.

We've had 6 strips out this season plus loads of training gear. Almost everyone at Seville had a Castore item on.

My wife ordered 2 for us as a surprise to take to Spain. She was promised delivery by midday Monday.
Got back home last night and still no delivery.

Shambles.

Rangers are way to big for them.
I’ve still not received mine, my brother stays down in London and got his yesterday.

Was wanting mine for Wednesday, Now I want it for today but looks like I’m on to plums.

They are no mugs, that’s for sure.

“In early 2020, Castore secured additional funding from Arnaud Massenet and the billionaire brothers Mohsin and Zuber Issa who own British supermarket chain, ASDA. The funds were used to help the company move into elite professional football partnerships and in May 2020, Castore became the official kit supplier of Scottish Premiership club, Rangers on a five-year deal believed to be worth £25 million, including running the retail operations of the club.”

I’ll go against the grain and say I think the quality is pretty good. Training gear, strips and some of their own hoodies. No problems at all

I’m the same mate I’ve got a lot of their own gear as well couple of tracksuits, hoodies and shorts etc for the gym all been fine no problems.

They are no mugs, that’s for sure.

“In early 2020, Castore secured additional funding from Arnaud Massenet and the billionaire brothers Mohsin and Zuber Issa who own British supermarket chain, ASDA. The funds were used to help the company move into elite professional football partnerships and in May 2020, Castore became the official kit supplier of Scottish Premiership club, Rangers on a five-year deal believed to be worth £25 million, including running the retail operations of the club.”

Has their ever been an article that doesn't call them the billionaire brothers haha

They’ll need to significantly increase their investment in Rangers if they want to stay kit supplier when this deal ends.

We’ll have much better options than them

I can't see the Castore deal continuing when the contract is finished.

Just amazing the amount of merchandise they have sold on the back of our support and the exposure they are getting ,especially right now .
I said exactly the same sitting in Seville looking around at all the Castore gear. It’s literally everywhere

Back