Castore online orders

I ordered a couple of polo tops, arrived within a week. Have returned both as one was wrong size and the quality not very good. Now awaiting refund.

My mrs ordered from them nearly 2 weeks ago and Hermes have lost the parcel apparently.

Do they just use Hermes or so they use Royal Mail at all?
They use Hermes but when I complained about items being missing from my first order they used royal mail to send the missing items out.

They know that there are issues with Hermes but they keep using them anyway, probably down to money and who's cheapest

My mrs ordered from them nearly 2 weeks ago and Hermes have lost the parcel apparently.

Do they just use Hermes or so they use Royal Mail at all?
I have made two orders from them on Black Friday.

One on the Castore website and it came earlier this week via Royal Mail as well as an email from Castore last week apologising for the delay.

The other was on the Rangers Store and I am still waiting on it but received an email yesterday advising it is on route with Hermes (no apology for the delay though).

They use Hermes but when I complained about items being missing from my first order they used royal mail to send the missing items out.

They know that there are issues with Hermes but they keep using them anyway, probably down to money and who's cheapest

We have Royal Mail parcel to collect so it could be that.

It’s a joke that they have no phone line so people can actually speak to an adviser.

We have Royal Mail parcel to collect so it could be that.

It’s a joke that they have no phone line so people can actually speak to an adviser.
Yes I agree. Its piss poor that the only way to contact them is via emails, I was quite surprised at that.
Thankfully managed to sort the issues quickly enough but I see it's not the same for a lot of bears on here. Its quite poor and will put some fans off ordering in the future

My wife ordered a gift for me 22nd nov, received confirmation email straight away and then another shortly after stating it was on route and provided a Royal Mail shipping number

Wife contacted them again on 1st December as we haven’t received anything. They apologised for the delay and they are investigating the matter with Royal Mail

We are now a further week down the line and still hee haw

Shambles

Wee update. Finally got through to Royal Mail and they checked the number castore gave us for the package. They state it hasn’t arrived at their depot

So back to castore we go

What’s the deal with returns with this mob? If you’ve ordered something online and its of poor quality, can you return it to one of the shops instead?

I ordered a junior purple kit on 28/11. Got an email from Hermes on 29/11 saying they had received my parcel. Haven’t heard anything since. Hermes tracking still saying they received my parcel 29/11.

Tried to contact Hermes (impossible) and have now emailed Rangers shop.

Absolute shambles from Hermes.

This might be a daft question but where near Lanarkshire or Glasgow City Centre can I walk in and buy a junior third kit? The whole kit!
Either at Ibrox or the shop up next to the Buchanan Galleries, no guarantee they'll have the full kit though but I'd say that's the best chance you've got

I'm having issues with both Rangers and Hermes just now. It is an absolute joke of a set up.
On the Rangers store website, my order shows they’ve accepted it and it says they’ll email me when at next stage.
I emailed the concierge as it’s been the same for two weeks and they are blaming their delivery service.
F@ck knows.

On the Rangers store website, my order shows they’ve accepted it and it says they’ll email me when at next stage.
I emailed the concierge as it’s been the same for two weeks and they are blaming their delivery service.
F@ck knows.
I've just received a call from a woman at Castore. Had emailed a couple of times with no satisfactory outcome about my order but I also left a bad review on trustpilot which she mentioned on the call they had seen.

Might be the route to use to get any progress from them.

Just got an email from Hermes saying parcel is unaccounted for and to contact retailer. Absolute joke.

That’s a Rangers kit for my stepson lost which hopefully I can get somewhere else before Xmas.

They also lost a parcel to my fiancée which had 5 peoples gifts for Xmas, she got a refund but we now can’t buy the items we originally bought because they are sold out and are now having to think of and buy new gifts for 5 people. Utter utter shambles!

I ordered a load last Christmas a half of it didn't arrive before Christmas! So this year I ordered it all last week and I just received confirmation that its been dispatched. Practically every other website dispatches within 2 days max.. once again pretty poor service. It really doesn't encourage me to buy again but then again I said the same last year.. they don't give a toss but sure I'm stupid enough to keep coming back
Same mate
Two weeks before Xmas paid xtra for guaranteed
Delivery
Got it a week after.Blamed Royal Mail
Tracking code waste of space
Wanted to give postie a boot. In haw maws
Selection boxes all round this year !

Twice in the last month I’ve needed to chase them to process separate refunds out with the 14 day period.

Cowboys

Update on my missing order. It has been resent with Royal Mail but we had a note saying we had to pay extra as castore didn’t pay the correct amount of postage.

What a shambles.

Has there been any reason why this season Castore have decided not to put the large bench jackets on sale online and in shops? The players and staff have around 3 or 4 different colours between them but it’s only the shorter ones that have went on sale.

My top has finally arrived today and perfect fit just have to wait 6 months now for weather to cool down so I can wear it.

I placed three orders on Black Friday for delivery to Texas. The last one arrived yesterday. One of the orders I received wasn’t my order, but was for a guy in California. I think I’ve found him on Instagram and emailed the concierge. If the guy confirms it’s his order I’ll ship it over to him.

Just because I received his order, doesn’t necessarily mean he received mine. If anyone received an order that was Supposed to go to Spring, TX and included a kids hoodie, kids trackie bottoms and a medium blue golf polo could you drop me a PM please.

I think this was more DHL fault than Castore. The order confirmation from Castore on the package has the California guys name and address but a DHL shipping label. Just frustrating as it was part of my daughters Christmas present.

Ordered a few things on Black Friday, email on Saturday 4th to say dispatched and were "delivered" last night. "Delivered" actually means Hermes tried my door once, no-one answered right away so they dumped it in a Bush in my garden and said delivery received at address, no card through the door or anything. I live on a fairly busy street so anyone could have just lifted it out of my garden.

I only realised this had happened when I got the "Item Delivered" email about 25 mins later then went rooting around outside to see if they had dumped it anywhere.

Then opened the parcel to find Castore sent the wrong size in one of the items! Brilliant......
So after some back and forth emails with Rangers Shop/Castore, they are telling me that they don't do exchanges/replacements and I'd need to return the incorrect item for a refund and purchase the correct item at full price from their website. Ive disputed this with them as its their error not mine so why should I now have to pay 50% more to get the item I actually purchased. I'm just about done with this company and probably won't buy anything else from them whilst they're our kit manufacturer.

So after some back and forth emails with Rangers Shop/Castore, they are telling me that they don't do exchanges/replacements and I'd need to return the incorrect item for a refund and purchase the correct item at full price from their website. Ive disputed this with them as its their error not mine so why should I now have to pay 50% more to get the item I actually purchased. I'm just about done with this company and probably won't buy anything else from them whilst they're our kit manufacturer.
Try exchanging it at the Rangers Shop maybe, if you can get there?

Order placed on 26th Novembe. Still nothing. I emailed them on Saturday. How long do I expect to wait for a reply ?
I am the same, order placed on the 29th of November - got a mail on the 3rd of December informing me that the order was being processed and i would receive a mail when it had been dispatched.

Emailed them friday and again this morning, could see from their website that orders for mainland europe had to be ordered prior to the 16th of December to ensure the package to get here in time for Christmas.

Order placed on 26th Novembe. Still nothing. I emailed them on Saturday. How long do I expect to wait for a reply ?
Received an email this morning saying 1 of my hoodies out if stick do I want a refund and they will send the other 2 items. Told them no I want my original order that I done when everything was in stock.

Received an email this morning saying 1 of my hoodies out if stick do I want a refund and they will send the other 2 items. Told them no I want my original order that I done when everything was in stock.
Which of the hoodies did you order mate?
Got a suspicion mine is on hold due the hoodie i ordered aswell, could have let me know ages ago..

I ordered a junior purple kit on 28/11. Got an email from Hermes on 29/11 saying they had received my parcel. Haven’t heard anything since. Hermes tracking still saying they received my parcel 29/11.

Tried to contact Hermes (impossible) and have now emailed Rangers shop.

Absolute shambles from Hermes.

This might be a daft question but where near Lanarkshire or Glasgow City Centre can I walk in and buy a junior third kit? The whole kit!
You won't be getting your parcel mate. That exact same thing has happened to me 3 times, after I complained and rangers looked into it, they always it's been lost in transit somewhere.

Still waiting on my order from 26th Nov. One email saying sorry for delay that was two weeks ago. Will email them tonight but waste of time. Not sure how an in stock item can take so long

If you paid by credit card or PayPal then contact your credit card provider or PayPal and advise missing items in parcel if your getting no joy from Castore.

Don’t know about debit card payments - maybe contact them if paid by debit card.

When I’ve had a problem previously getting a refund for a returned top I’ve also emailed concierge at Rangers about it and they have been a good help.

Hope you get it sorted

I see they're still doing that thing of taking orders and payment for items they can't deliver. Happened to me in the summer with gifts I'd ordered, and it's the reason I've steered clear of them for Christmas presents.

Got on the website order by the 20th of UK Christmas delivery. I'd be very surprised if you got your order before Christmas if you haven't ordered it by now.

Rangers Shop/Castore respond again to say actually there should be an exchange as they incorrectly sent the wrong size but now the item is out of stock! If they hadn't p!ssed around for so long then the mistake could've been sorted. I'm done with Castore now, won't be buying any more Rangers gear with their name on it.

Back