Castore online orders

I ordered a load last Christmas a half of it didn't arrive before Christmas! So this year I ordered it all last week and I just received confirmation that its been dispatched. Practically every other website dispatches within 2 days max.. once again pretty poor service. It really doesn't encourage me to buy again but then again I said the same last year.. they don't give a toss but sure I'm stupid enough to keep coming back
It's a pretty busy time of the year, I would cut them some slack as they will have hundreds of orders to get through. Unless you're a company the size of Amazon then you'll be lucky to get a quick delivery during Black Friday.

I ordered 3 tops a a Xmas pressies and received them in about 12 days.....and I'm in Melbourne.

Has anyone ordered in the last week or so received their orders? I ordered a few bits on Wednesday, long sleeve purple top on Thursday and some more stuff on Friday.

Purple top was delivered yesterday but no word about the other stuff.

Has anyone ordered in the last week or so received their orders? I ordered a few bits on Wednesday, long sleeve purple top on Thursday and some more stuff on Friday.

Purple top was delivered yesterday but no word about the other stuff.
i ordered on tuesday 23rd nov, golf zip seester, hoody & 150 yrs training top... heard nothing at all other than the confirmation email i got sent immediately

2 separate orders within the last 8 weeks, both orders missing once received by Hermes.

Emailed Castore today and told them to refund me ASAP. I’m done with these chancers.

I ordered the golf top last week and got an email saying it would be dispatched in 2 days and i would get the tracking information but nothing yet, is that normal?

I ordered the blue t-shirt that was £22 on the site last week along with the 150th anniversary white top as gifts, received both from Hermes within 5 days of ordering and got an email when dispatched and when it was out for delivery, must be hit and miss with these guys

Mines has still to be delivered but they are in the process of delivering it so will give it a bit of time. Problem has been resolved for now. Will see if my order turns up in one piece this time

Have an order due today being delivered by Hermes. Fingers crossed

Update order arrived complete :)

Last edited:
Second time I have ordered from them after the farce last year with the preorder on the rangers strip for my son.
Excellent service this time, ordered 3 items for the boy's Xmas in the sale late on Friday night and got what I ordered this morning here in London.

Received a reply saying Black Friday sales have caused a delay and now 14 day delivery.
I sent them an email also. Was more to do with out of the 3 orders I made, the 2nd one was delivered on Sunday and no word about the others.

The 2nd order was the 3rd shirt, I wonder if the shirts are in a different warehouse, with their Castore stuff? As you can buy the shirts through the Castore site.

Ordered the golf top on 26th November, and it arrived yesterday. Approx 4 days, despite the storm, so I'm ok with that.
Would say however the Hermes delivery charge is a bit steep.

I ordered the black away top on 26th November. Got a dispatch email from Castore on 27th and my parcel has been with Hermes since. I also made an order for something unrelated from another company that also used Hermes on 26th November and it was dispatched and delivered on 27th November. Strange how they can deliver some companies goods quickly but not Castore.

Update: Just received an email to say the Hermes courier will be delivering my parcel today between 12.00-14.00.

Last edited:
Anyone ordered in the last 10 days or so had it delivered yet? Still nothing on the orders I made last Wednesday and Friday, yet the order of the purple 3rd shirt on Thursday was delivered on Sunday. Beginning to think I'll get a cancellation email due to no stock shortly.

They’re pricks.

Take your money when they have no items in stock.

You wait weeks for them to tell you then you’ll get your money back.

Anyone ordered in the last 10 days or so had it delivered yet? Still nothing on the orders I made last Wednesday and Friday, yet the order of the purple 3rd shirt on Thursday was delivered on Sunday. Beginning to think I'll get a cancellation email due to no stock shortly.
Just as I posted that the first order has been dispatched. It will be going back though as I managed to get everything I ordered for a bit cheaper later in the week B-)

My order from Friday hasn’t been dispatched, but my order from Sunday has been! Go figure!

I ended up ordering the same top 3 times as it kept going down in price, so I need them to arrive so I can return the dearer 2!!

I ordered 3 items. Two have come and the third is missing. The item that's missing is the most expensive item surprise surprise.

To be fair castore have tried to resolve it quite quickly so I can't complain too much. They have offered to either send the missing item out or refund me.
I generally buy quite a bit as have a large family, with the majority being bears and never have many issues.

Just on this thread alone though I'm seeing the exact same issues regarding items being missing. And I know a few people that have had similar issues. Someone at the pinch at Hermes or castores end or something else? Either way it's a pain in the arse and no doubt costing the club money.

It's a pretty busy time of the year, I would cut them some slack as they will have hundreds of orders to get through. Unless you're a company the size of Amazon then you'll be lucky to get a quick delivery during Black Friday.
I give a little slack everytime because I'd rather gave them the money than anyone else. This Is the 4th order since castore of £300+ for the child's birthday and christmas. Still no confirmation of despatch.. emailed them twice with no response.. nothing short of a disgrace!

I ordered 2 hoodies from the Castore website on 28th November and they have yet to be dispatched. Emailed them and they have said they are sorry and working very hard to dispatch orders and I will be emailed when my order has been dispatched. No indication of how much longer that will be. Terrible service when ordering online.

My order from Friday hasn’t been dispatched, but my order from Sunday has been! Go figure!

I ended up ordering the same top 3 times as it kept going down in price, so I need them to arrive so I can return the dearer 2!!
Hope you still end up ahead after paying to have the two dearer ones returned @scottsmum . Will they let you return two separate orders in one package I wonder?

Just received the rangers golf top which was on sale the other day and the 150th gallant pioneers top both superb quality.

Last edited:
My wife ordered a gift for me 22nd nov, received confirmation email straight away and then another shortly after stating it was on route and provided a Royal Mail shipping number

Wife contacted them again on 1st December as we haven’t received anything. They apologised for the delay and they are investigating the matter with Royal Mail

We are now a further week down the line and still hee haw

Shambles

Hope you still end up ahead after paying to have the two dearer ones returned @scottsmum . Will they let you return two separate orders in one package I wonder?

I just return them to the store at Ibrox, so no extra charges thankfully. Luckily I work 5 mins away so it’s not hassle.

If I wasn’t close then I wouldn’t have bothered with it. Thankfully my last parcel is out for delivery today.

I have had no issues with Castore whatsoever.

I've placed literally a dozen or so orders over the last year (Rangers and non-Rangers items), and all items have been delivered relatively quickly, without delay, and are of good quality.

No complaints from this Bear.

If items were available in store, I'd be happy to get and post out for folk rather than having to mess about with Hermes or Castore. Returns is a different matter, but there's no reason why folk should be waiting weeks for things to arrive and orders to be missing items.

The items I had missing from my original order arrived on Monday after I'd arranged for them to send them out.
Bit of a hassle but at least the stuff has arrived before Christmas as that was the big worry for me and the Mrs, all Christmas gifts for family

Going through my own issues (again) with Castore. Ordered 3 items in the sale on 22nd Nov. I'm in Canada and the shipping says 4 days. I thought that was optimistic so left it a week before getting in touch with them. The week came and went and I still hadn't received a dispatch email. Two and bit weeks in and still no delivery. Received a dispatch email but no tracking details and just a shitey response from Castore saying it will be with me soon.
Had issues with them last season and thought I'd give them another chance. This will be the last.

Finally got word my order is in transit, being held at Heathrow for 2 days though so hopefully have it before Christmas.

Going through my own issues (again) with Castore. Ordered 3 items in the sale on 22nd Nov. I'm in Canada and the shipping says 4 days. I thought that was optimistic so left it a week before getting in touch with them. The week came and went and I still hadn't received a dispatch email. Two and bit weeks in and still no delivery. Received a dispatch email but no tracking details and just a shitey response from Castore saying it will be with me soon.
Had issues with them last season and thought I'd give them another chance. This will be the last.

If you paid up front for the customs and duty charges, just watch that you don't get asked to pay again. It's been mentioned on here before and it happened to me a few weeks ago.

Hermes are absolute chancers. Was waiting on a couple of tops which were out for delivery last Friday. Got a message to say they had been delivered while I was sitting in my house with no sign of them. Then they posted a picture of the parcel in someone else’s doorway. Have had more issues with Hermes than all other couriers put together. Complained and driver says he delivered to the correct address.

Probably been covered before but if I buy something online and need to exchange for a different size, can I do this in the club shop?

Ordered a few things on Black Friday, email on Saturday 4th to say dispatched and were "delivered" last night. "Delivered" actually means Hermes tried my door once, no-one answered right away so they dumped it in a Bush in my garden and said delivery received at address, no card through the door or anything. I live on a fairly busy street so anyone could have just lifted it out of my garden.

I only realised this had happened when I got the "Item Delivered" email about 25 mins later then went rooting around outside to see if they had dumped it anywhere.

Then opened the parcel to find Castore sent the wrong size in one of the items! Brilliant......

I ordered a junior purple kit on 28/11. Got an email from Hermes on 29/11 saying they had received my parcel. Haven’t heard anything since. Hermes tracking still saying they received my parcel 29/11.

Tried to contact Hermes (impossible) and have now emailed Rangers shop.

Absolute shambles from Hermes.

This might be a daft question but where near Lanarkshire or Glasgow City Centre can I walk in and buy a junior third kit? The whole kit!

My mrs ordered from them nearly 2 weeks ago and Hermes have lost the parcel apparently.

Do they just use Hermes or so they use Royal Mail at all?

My order seems to be missing as well. Can someone post the email address again so I can chase it up please?

Back