Castore online - Rangers store

wtbn

Official Ticketer
Anyone know if I can return stuff that I purchased online back to the Rangers store at the stadium for a refund to save me the Hermes nonsense?

i should have went this route

Got something during this week, too small so went to return and the shipping label charged me £3.20 :mad:

On a kind of separate point, I would buy direct from the Castore online store instead of Rangers online store. It's night and day. Dispatch emails with tracking numbers and stuff sent out pretty sharpish. I still don't have any dispatch emails from Rangers when I ordered the 1/4 training top last Friday but the Castore stuff I ordered on the Sunday came today. No idea what's happening with the Rangers order.

On a kind of separate point, I would buy direct from the Castore online store instead of Rangers online store. It's night and day. Dispatch emails with tracking numbers and stuff sent out pretty sharpish. I still don't have any dispatch emails from Rangers when I ordered the 1/4 training top last Friday but the Castore stuff I ordered on the Sunday came today. No idea what's happening with the Rangers order.
I ordered a couple of items on 13/01/22 from the Rangers store no sign of them haven't even been marked as despatched and had no response from that email address.

Dunno what to do now apart from maybe go to the store in Belfast and see if they can try and sort it out.

Every time I begin to think the merchandise is getting better you get a problem it's really poor.

To be fair, there is a huge inability on Castore and their couriers to provide a service.

Go into the store with your receipt or proof of purchase. I'm sure you will be refunded on the spot.

Back