Castore Rangers Presale Sold Out

Don’t think it’s sold out, there was barely any movement on kits between late last night and this afternoon. When I checked this afternoon there were still about 8000 tops left.

They're definitely not sold out of all units of the different merch they had. Possibly adding the kiddies gear

Don’t think it’s sold out, there was barely any movement on kits between late last night and this afternoon. When I checked this afternoon there were still about 8000 tops left.

over 8,000 tops remained available for sale up until about noon today (men's short sleeve) with a further 1,300 in long sleeves

women's kit had over 1,000 available, and the junior short sleeve had sold out of small, but had 4,000 mediums and 4,500 large left around the same time.

Saw the thread title and had visions of it replaced by a big Sports Direct logo or Ashley's fat coupon.

You would think lessons would have been learned by now, same happened last year with Hummel,everything sold out and was the same with the training gear.

Seriously think Castore will have to up their game here along with their production line otherwise it will just be the same as the problems we all had with the Hummel stuff when it came out and waiting weeks for it.

All the strips and training gear in those amounts won't be made overnight, they would take weeks to produce, I'd like to think as one batch is made they are making another batch straight away.

Availabilty is going to be a big problem and more so that the fat man will be getting a slice of the stock as well. Dread to think the situation when they bring out the other strips along with the training gear.

over 8,000 tops remained available for sale up until about noon today (men's short sleeve) with a further 1,300 in long sleeves

women's kit had over 1,000 available, and the junior short sleeve had sold out of small, but had 4,000 mediums and 4,500 large left around the same time.
But out of all that how many were L,XL and XXL ? Those sizes are the most popular.

But out of all that how many were L,XL and XXL ? Those sizes are the most popular.

As of around noon today there were a grand total of 19,980 un-sold kits across all product lines. this is based on the amount of kit you could enter into your basket for each individual size. I had the morning off work today and was bored.

Mens SS shirt:
S - 6
M - 4588
L - 3969
Total 8563

Mens LS shirt:

S - 17
M - 329
L - 321
XL - 212
2XL - 309
3XL - 51
4XL - 86
Total 1325

Junior SS shirt:

JS - 1
JM - 4331
JL 4408
Total 8740

Womens SS

XS - 104
S - 144
M - 426
L - 468
XL - 210
Total 1352

You would think lessons would have been learned by now, same happened last year with Hummel,everything sold out and was the same with the training gear.

Seriously think Castore will have to up their game here along with their production line otherwise it will just be the same as the problems we all had with the Hummel stuff when it came out and waiting weeks for it.

All the strips and training gear in those amounts won't be made overnight, they would take weeks to produce, I'd like to think as one batch is made they are making another batch straight away.

Availabilty is going to be a big problem and more so that the fat man will be getting a slice of the stock as well. Dread to think the situation when they bring out the other strips along with the training gear.

50K presale mate, can’t compare that to Hummel who’s site was constantly crashing and had a few thousand only.

As of around noon today there were a grand total of 19,980 un-sold kits across all product lines. this is based on the amount of kit you could enter into your basket for each individual size. I had the morning off work today and was bored.

Mens SS shirt:
S - 6
M - 4588
L - 3969
Total 8563

Mens LS shirt:

S - 17
M - 329
L - 321
XL - 212
2XL - 309
3XL - 51
4XL - 86
Total 1325

Junior SS shirt:

JS - 1
JM - 4331
JL 4408
Total 8740

Womens SS

XS - 104
S - 144
M - 426
L - 468
XL - 210
Total 1352
If they have nearly 20k left why were people saying yesterday that over 40k were sold yesterday ? Plenty on here yesterday said they couldn't get L,XL or XXL as they were sold out.

If they have nearly 20k left why were people saying yesterday that over 40k were sold yesterday ? Plenty on here yesterday said they couldn't get L,XL or XXL as they were sold out.
perhaps there was 50k men's shirts? who knows

I went through every item that was available for sale, and tried to add 10 thousand of each to my basket - it would then default to the maximum quantity available, which are those numbers listed in my previous post.

not sure to what the 50k relates, or if the website itself was fucked, but it was certainly telling me i could buy that many of each of the kits, so there's a fuck up somewhere along the line

50K presale mate, can’t compare that to Hummel who’s site was constantly crashing and had a few thousand only.
Castore website i couldn't even get on last night and gave up and now their own website is down, any website will go down if they have a huge amount of people trying to get on it,so not just a Hummel problem as we can see.

Once again demand has outstripped supply.

It's a presale.

They aren't going to make hundreds of thousands available on a pre sale or it would just be the normal sale and not a pre sale.

They aren't daft, they'll have plenty in stock.

Castore have sold out of the initial 50k - website and Ibrox store will reopen for sales on 1st August

A remarkable 24 hours!

The store at Ibrox will open for shirt sales on 1st August - online sales will also commence.

The second shirt will go on sale then as well.
Does this mean we won't be able to order anything until August Mark ?

Castore website i couldn't even get on last night and gave up and now their own website is down, any website will go down if they have a huge amount of people trying to get on it,so not just a Hummel problem as we can see.

Once again demand has outstripped supply.
as above, earlier at lunch time today there were over 8 thousand men's short sleeve shirts still available.

edit: my bad, its on the other thread re: kits

Can somebody in marketing explain the point of these pre-order thingys. Why not just have the kits read for the launch and sell them on the same day? Were Castore unsure of demand and pre-order is a way of determining how many strips they should make?

What happens if you couldn’t get one of the larger sizes yesterday? Do you have to wait now for another pre-order window or will more than 50,000 kits be available August 1st?

Back