Castore Returns

Gascoigne8

Asked a few times in the thread but it moves so quick I can’t seem to get an answer

anyone heard anything from castore after processing a return?

Don’t want a moan thread just looking for info

Asked a few times in the thread but it moves so quick I can’t seem to get an answer

anyone heard anything from castore after processing a return?

Don’t want a moan thread just looking for info

Just got mine collected from the house today to get sent back hopefully not too long a wait on a replacement.

No you have to return them to Castore.
You see, this is what I was under the impression was the case but apparently not. Did they not saw to someone on Instagram they had to be returned through the post. Obviously not true as the guy above changed his in store.

You see, this is what I was under the impression was the case but apparently not. Did they not saw to someone on Instagram they had to be returned through the post. Obviously not true as the guy above changed his in store.

i got told this so arranged to return it, wish I’d just went to the shop now

I got a reply from castore through instagram, told me postal only, so ive sent it back.

Has anyone who bought a top online, been able to exchange it in the new store? If so its contradictory from castore saying its postal only.

Going to try returning my son's long sleeved home top in small as he needs a medium.

Dreading the queue!

Going to try returning my son's long sleeved home top in small as he needs a medium.

Dreading the queue!

There was loads of mediums in both short and long sleeve. Seems to be the most common size available in the store for strips. The queue goes in fairly quickly, took about 45 mins from the middle of the Govan last night.

Dreading the queue!

Seen a picture of the queue this morning hope you don't have plans today looked half way up the Govan and the shop didn't open for another 45 minutes according to the tweet.

Seen a picture of the queue this morning hope you don't have plans today looked half way up the Govan and the shop didn't open for another 45 minutes according to the tweet.

Leaving home in 5 mins. Think I better take a piece!

I ordered slim fit joggers and are too big. Ordered from the Rangers store, but when you go in the Hermes returns it doesn’t find Rangers store but it does find Castore .
So do I return to them?

Castore are now advising on the Rangers store website that 'due to C-19 were only accepting returns, no exchanges'

I've already sent my top back for an exchange as was previously advised.

Mixed message central.

I haven't even received the home strip from the original pre order date.. haven't even had an email to confirm it's been despatched and haven't received a response from my delivery query which i sent on Wednesday..
Fucking joke

Back