Castore Sales Up 80% in 8 weeks Sunday Times today

Yeah, I'm of an age where I dont want massive branding on a lot of my clothing.

I doubt there'll be many other team's fans rushing out to buy Castore gear quickly.

It'd be good if they did very minimal Rangers logos on the likes of their standard hoodies that can be a club purchase.
I bought the Taagat Zipper and the branding is the same colour so very discreet.
Quality is excellent and I have two waterproof hoodies and a Gregory quarter zip, all the same.

Bought a Castore Gilet and the quality is first class - will be buying more of their merchandise. (And as a bonus....the inside is royal blue!!)

Just shows what being linked to us can do. I wish them all the success as they seem to be putting a lot of faith in us also to push them into the football market.

On first impression I have been impressed with their customer service. Contacted them a few weeks ago about a product which was out of stock to ask when they expected it back in and got a reply within 12 hours.

Couple of NI-based RSC’s Tweeted the above this morning. No one seems to have an answer as to where it came from.

I have never got all fanboy about strips and definitely not training gear, anything blue with an RFC crest looks fine and everything else is just not worth getting excited about.

But those new training tops are works of art. They look stunning

Before I spend some birthday money, does anyone have any idea if there will be a future link to MyGers points if buying non Rangers branded Castore gear? If so i would wait before ordering a hoody and some shorts

I have never got all fanboy about strips and definitely not training gear, anything blue with an RFC crest looks fine and everything else is just not worth getting excited about.

But those new training tops are works of art. They look stunning
Yeah the grey training top is a must have for me. Hopefully that's one of the first things coming out.

Back