Castore Sales Up 80% in 8 weeks Sunday Times today

I hope it is, just don’t want the fanbase ripped off by all the usual “moonbeams”, ‘wealth off the radar”, blah de blah nonsense
That's not got anything to do with a third party retail deal, with said third party only participating in high end material goods. A quick research can tell you that.

Trying to get a medium t shirt, just about every style is sold out hopefully they will restock soon... Its probably took them by surprise how many Rangers fans that want to buy their normal clothing range....
I was told if your ordering something get a size up.I got the AMC hoddie in an xl Im usually a large.Its not that much bigger to be honest.Up to yourself right enough.

Will they be of “far higher quality” or is that maybe just marketing bollocks ?
I suppose when it comes out in a shop you will be able to go to the shop and compare the 2 and decide for yourself. It would be a bit of a brass neck to say they are different quality and they are identical. Wealth off the radar - how fan that phrase be associated with a kit manufacturer ffs

Bought a hoody which i returned. £105 with 20% off so £84.

Just had an email to say they're refunding me £79.20.

I can't work it out how they've come to that figure... I've asked for their calculations, unless I'm missing something obvious?

I can't work it out how they've come to that figure... I've asked for their calculations, unless I'm missing something obvious?
Maybe charging you for return postage??

£5 delivery charge is part of the £105

Apart from 1 billboard when the announcements were made. Has there been any teasers on advertising on the partnership. One of the things they said was that they were going to ramp all this up. Not talking about strip just the whole partnership and branding

I reckon the Replica shirt will be £70 - £75 along the lines of elite shirts, baring in mind some go up to £100, and almost double that for the full shirt.

Beahon repeatedly said across all the interviews that it would be inline with our prices for strips last year.

I dont get why you'd not trust that?

Beahon repeatedly said across all the interviews that it would be inline with our prices for strips last year.

I dont get why you'd not trust that?
You're right. I shouldn't pontificate or make assumptions. Please tell me what to think.

From what I have heard, and I haven't heard him say what you said, it would be inline with other teams, which is why I estimate those figures.

I might be right, I might be wrong.

Castore themselves have reported this twitter account a few times for copyright infringement. If anyone on Twitter could also report it for 'impersonation' it would go long way towards getting rid of it.

@Castore_UK

You're right. I shouldn't pontificate or make assumptions. Please tell me what to think.

From what I have heard, and I haven't heard him say what you said, it would be inline with other teams, which is why I estimate those figures.

Im not telling you what to think. I'm telling you what the CEO of the company explicitly said across about 6 different interviews I watched.

You can make an assumption but when evidence is presented which makes that look questionable, it's maybe an idea to take the info on board especially when you've not managed to seek the facts out yourself.

At least you're right about the last part. It'll be one of those two. I know which the sensible money is on though.

Or the H&H interview, or the 4Lads Blog interview or the joint webinar with James Bisgrove and Tom Beahon.

He's nailed the point in every single one of those discussions.

Our home top won't be £70 no matter what Man City or Real are selling theirs for.

Last edited:

Keep pontificating- that’s what the Pontiff does.

Im not telling you what to think. I'm telling you what the CEO of the company explicitly said across about 6 different interviews I watched.

You can make an assumption but when evidence is presented which makes that look questionable, it's maybe an idea to take the info on board especially when you've not managed to seek the facts out yourself.

At least you're right about the last part. It'll be one of those two. I know which the sensible money is on though.

Or the H&H interview, or the 4Lads Blog interview or the joint webinar with James Bisgrove and Tom Beahon.

Our home top won't be £70 no matter what Man City or Real are selling theirs for.

It's ridiculous the amount of folk that won't take this information in.

You really need to get over yourself and that overinflated sense of self importance.

purchased a skip cap , superb quality , and very comfortable to wear , shorts and t shirt in XL usually large very happy with it all . Will be buying more when another 20% code pops up :D

Alrighty mate. I definitely won't bump this thread when you're proven wrong about our shirt prices though.
I'm not proven wrong about anything. It's an opinion, a guess, I'm not stating anything as fact.

Maybe you should just ask for every thread and post to be approved by you so it aligns with your thoughts.

Out of interest, have shirt prices ever gone up in cost from the previous year?

I wonder if they will bring out some under stated type Rangers gear?
There are a lot of folk, including me, who don’t want Casual gear emblazoned with badges etc but would like stuff that has some link to the club.
Perhaps Castore gear generally now will identify bears!
That'll be available I'm told. I asked them on Instagram and they replied with an affirmative

I'm not proven wrong about anything. It's an opinion, a guess, I'm not stating anything as fact.

Maybe you should just ask for every thread and post to be approved by you so it aligns with your thoughts.

Out of interest, have shirt prices ever gone up in cost from the previous year?

Your writing something on a forum and "backing it up" with, in your own words, "what I've heard"

Opinion it might be but like the source you've heard it from (if you did) , it's incorrect and serves literally no purpose other than to muddy the waters and cause a negative feel about the entire thing in the support as the misinformation spreads.

See if you're not going to be proven wrong about anything, why in your last post, did you say you'll either be right or wrong?

Fact or opinion? You don't seem to know across two posts.

I wonder if they will bring out some under stated type Rangers gear?
There are a lot of folk, including me, who don’t want Casual gear emblazoned with badges etc but would like stuff that has some link to the club.
Perhaps Castore gear generally now will identify bears!

Yeah, I'm of an age where I dont want massive branding on a lot of my clothing.

I doubt there'll be many other team's fans rushing out to buy Castore gear quickly.

It'd be good if they did very minimal Rangers logos on the likes of their standard hoodies that can be a club purchase.

I doubt there'll be many other team's fans rushing out to buy Castore gear quickly.

It'd be good if they did very minimal Rangers logos on the likes of their standard hoodies that can be a club purchase.

I imagine it’d be more of a motif than anything. Blue on white on red appeals to Bears but can be repackaged For the US quickly etc,

The interview with Mark Dingwall and Tom Beahon. Beahon did confirm they would do this as part of their bespoke lifestyle range for the club. Good interview it's on youtube

Back