Castore Sales Up 80% in 8 weeks Sunday Times today

blueaway

Behind a pay wall so won't copy link.

Looking at businesses with success during pandemic.

Sunday Times state up 80% up in sales over 8 weeks and signed the Rangers deal 4 weeks ago.

I'm looking at the article and thinking - how much of that since we signed up? (Of course MSM won't attribute us directly to the success even though it's clear as day - given who needs a Castore hoodie to see you through lockdown?)

Let's get all over this bears - shows corporate sponsors what we add to their bottom line with our global fan base.

Should be used as a case study for all future brands.

Don't forget too Castore been clever in the timing of announcement/strip launch as we go out and buy the other gear before the actual strip gets released.

A modern and technology based online business model that engages with the consumer. That these Guys were set up to excelr regardless of a pandemic is amazing. Cannot wait for the bespoke Rangers range.
Nike and Adidas can't give away stock to retailers and distributors, Castore are growing and growing fast! Exciting
ive noticed on some of their social media a #Bluepound which is normally reserved as a negative towards funding scum clubs in Scotland but I like the idea they are openly cashing in on the Blue pound knowing money will go back into Rangers

But,but, but ,but I always hear that a club in the east end ( like no other ) has the GREATEST fans in the world.??

Yes..... but only by themselves.

Ask yourself this, did we have to drape banners across the top tier of our stands whilst making our journey through the lower leagues.

Only since Rangers (you know, the club these fuckwits say is only 8 years old) return to the top league have the Scums home attendances returned to pre liquidation figures - strange!!

Ask yourself this, did we have to drape banners across the top tier of our stands whilst making our journey through the lower leagues.

Only since Rangers (you know, the club these fuckwits say is only 8 years old) return to the top league have the Scums home attendances returned to pre liquidation figures - strange!!
I’m 100% in agreement with your response mate.

They are deluded beyond delusional beyond their heads, a **** like no other.

Theres no much left in their online shop in medium, fancied few but no joy.

Let them never forget that our absence made them close part of their ground

I hope the fans are ready to buy all the merch they can if Castore put in the work they say they are going to they deserve to make a huge profit out of this hope we exceed their expectations personally might convince them to continue as our kit supplier on a new deal beyond the original agreement

To be honest I really want one of their tops, blue zipper

But I'm holding off until we get our range out, don't want to commit to £130 before I see what we are getting

Further evidence of why the deal works for Rangers. Castore know if they pull this link up off, then their company and brand are on a new level. Its a win,win for them and us.

Phuck me!!! I went online to see their stuff, far too expensive for me,£200 for a polo shirt, the ones I buy are about £30/50

Not entirely I would think.
The publicity of signing up with Rangers would have resonated nationwide, but yes, probably mainly down to Gers fans buying, as I sit here with an admiring glance at my Garcia hoodie.
I’ve listened to the Castore guy talking in those podcasts and he continually mentions that Rangers are one of the few football clubs that have a fanbase throughout the world.

That’s incredible - all down to Rangers fans buying their merchandise.
Wouldn’t quite go that far, I reckon somewhere between 40-60% of the 80% increase is down to us imho. However, that’s stil a phenomenal number.
If Andy Murray has endorsed them and their business it will be first class.

He has the pick of all the established brands but chose them.
To be fair they are a British company so it works for both parties. Having said that, it’s another reason I like them.

Will be interesting to see what EPL and Budesliga club they sponsor as this is to be announced.
If I was in their shoes I’d be trying to do a deal with MLS first and sponsor the entire league. Relatively new company and a young league with a potentially massive costumer base. It would be a smart move IMO and establish them as a global player overnight

If I was in their shoes I’d be trying to do a deal with MLS first and sponsor the entire league. Relatively new company and a young league with a potentially massive costumer base. It would be a smart move IMO and establish them as a global player overnight
And we do a tour next summer to push our brand to a bigger audience. All under the Castore umbrella.

A modern and technology based online business model that engages with the consumer. That these Guys were set up to excelr regardless of a pandemic is amazing. Cannot wait for the bespoke Rangers range.
Nike and Adidas can't give away stock to retailers and distributors, Castore are growing and growing fast! Exciting
ive noticed on some of their social media a #Bluepound which is normally reserved as a negative towards funding scum clubs in Scotland but I like the idea they are openly cashing in on the Blue pound knowing money will go back into Rangers
The more they sell, the more we get.

I’ve bought two polos and two pairs of shorts, all superb quality.

However note their Twitter account is fake and is a Tim at the wind up, of course. The #bluepound stuff can be ignored.
There was a discount code on another thread that might have been useful for your purchase. I think some posters have used it to justify a ‘free’ cap as it’s 20% off. It will be interesting to see how many caps are in the crowd come out first game back :)

Hoody and sweat bands for running bought. Both excellent pieces of merchandise.

No doubt will buy more from them.

Some nice stuff especially for golf. Anyone bought a polo shirt? Are the sizes normal fit or best to go up a size etc? Normally a large for t shirts.

Back