Castore Sales Up 80% in 8 weeks Sunday Times today

Hopefully they make a lot of there generic range available in the club shop so part of the sales go to the club. I like a lot of their stuff but holding out just now

Sales pitch.

Shirt feels as fresh as it did when i put it on 3 hours ago. Went a walk with sun beating down could actually feel and see the sweat / heat being pulled to front of shirt whilst inside feels same as it did when i first put it on.

Top stuff this. (Havana Tee)

Last edited:
I don't have any Castore gear but it looks good and feedback seems universally raving about the quality so it all looks good. They have manufacturing centres all set up for kit and training gear so all fine there but what about all the other merchandise we require?

I'm thinking duvets, dog bowls, alarm clocks, cups, keyrings, etc. Does their deal cover that stuff too or does another company get the contract for that side of things? If Castore are doing the Megastore, will they sell just their gear in there or also the other non-strip/training merch?

I no longer buy strips but will buy other Rangers merch so just hoping that is also good quality.

How much for a home top ?

Thats the biggest question needs answered

The Heart and Hand Podcast raised this question and there was an assurance that the strip types will have prices commensurate with the other brands

I jumped on 5 EPL websites and the averages are
'replica' shirt, around £60 (Max I'd say)
'Authentic' shirt, around £100 (Max I'd say)

Totally unscientific, but better than nothing I hope

The Heart and Hand Podcast raised this question and there was an assurance that the strip types will have prices commensurate with the other brands

I jumped on 5 EPL websites and the averages are
'replica' shirt, around £60 (Max I'd say)
'Authentic' shirt, around £100 (Max I'd say)

Totally unscientific, but better than nothing I hope
Decent shout, judging by the comments on the quality of the Castore gear I would happily pay a wee bump extra say £75, the garments come with a guarantee which is unheard of. I know we won't get the same premium quality but still better than your slave trade pish from Puma

Trying to get anything from them in a medium is a tough task. Good to see they are selling a lot of stock though.

Their sales are going to absolutely skyrocket in a few weeks.

I reckon the Replica shirt will be £70 - £75 along the lines of elite shirts, baring in mind some go up to £100, and almost double that for the full shirt.

Decent shout, judging by the comments on the quality of the Castore gear I would happily pay a wee bump extra say £75, the garments come with a guarantee which is unheard of. I know we won't get the same premium quality but still better than your slave trade pish from Puma

I'm really looking forward to seeing the end product. I hope it blends uniqueness of Castore with traditional Rangers

I’m predicting £60 replica and £90 elite.
Considering their standard price for a T shirt is £75, using the finest quality for the elite, player level shirts will be well in excess of £100 imo. £120 possibly.

I hope you're right btw

Bought a pair of shorts £65 but don't mind they are part of us now , quality gear and can't wait for our merchandise release.

Now own 3 Castore items and had to send 2 back (at my cost)
The replica shirts are still going to made "cheaply" in Turkey, can they really charge 75 quid for them?
I think they will be around the 60 quid mark.
The "elite" shirts will be made in Portugal and I am thinking 99 quid will be the price for those.

The replica shirts are still going to made "cheaply" in Turkey, can they really charge 75 quid for them?
The "elite" shirts will be made in Portugal and I am thinking 99 quid will be the price for those.
Why did you pay for the return shipping. You can generate a royal mail return label?

Just took delivery of a Blue Golf Shirt, excellent fit for a non athlete
Normal Large sizing.

I bought the Francis jacket in a medium, it's a very small medium so will need to exchange it.

Anyone returned something yet? I did a week ago and I've not heard a peep. Just wondering if anyone has had similar experiences.

Anyone returned something yet? I did a week ago and I've not heard a peep. Just wondering if anyone has had similar experiences.

I returned a hoodie a couple of weeks ago. They got it on 28th May. I emailed them yesterday to ask about a refund. They replied quite quickly that it had gone back into stock on 1st June and the refund could take up to 14 working days for the money to go back into my credit card.

I returned a hoodie a couple of weeks ago. They got it on 28th May. I emailed them yesterday to ask about a refund. They replied quite quickly that it had gone back into stock on 1st June and the refund could take up to 14 working days for the money to go back into my credit card.
Day before mine was recieved back by them.

Saves me emailing. That's 14 day is nonsense thought, disappointingly slow.

Bought a hoddie in xl.Im normally a large and the xl is a wee bit baggy but think the large would have been a bit to tight.

I returned a top on Wednesday there. Reckon a week turnaround would be decent.

For what it’s worth i didn’t seem to have an order number, emailed their customer services and had a reply within 2 hours.

Reason for return; had read their sizing was a bit tight so went for a large instead of the usual medium. Mistake, sizing is true.

Trying to get a medium t shirt, just about every style is sold out hopefully they will restock soon... Its probably took them by surprise how many rangers fans that want to buy their normal clothing range....

I sent an item back and it didn't cost anything.

Got to be honest if the normal strip is £60 and the premium strip is about £90 I'm buying the premium one all day long £30 extra going partly towards my club..

That may well be, I'd expect our elite shirts are far higher in quality than anyone else's and that's what you're paying for. Hence I reckon around £120.
Will they be of “far higher quality” or is that maybe just marketing bollocks ?

Judging by the gear I've bought in my excitement, no, it's not bollocks, this stuff is the real deal.
I hope it is, just don’t want the fanbase ripped off by all the usual “moonbeams”, ‘wealth off the radar”, blah de blah nonsense

Back