Castore sign up with Salford City FC

How long we got left with this mob?
Thought we done a 3 year deal but I’m sure there was talk it was being extended.

I’m actually ok with them on quality, never had an issue but the stock levels we get are terrible really.

The quality has came on big time the last year or so and the way things are going in the next 2 years or so they will be the 3rd force in European football.

A company who's shirt sizing is all over the place and thing of total bemusement?

New Orange strip I recieved dwarfs the white 150 top - How is it even possible to be so different?

It's like ordering a size Nine shoe and getting a size 6 delivered - It says on the box & the shoe it's a nine, but it obviously isn't cos your bloody foot won't go in it.

A company who's shirt sizing is all over the place and thing of total bemusement?

New Orange strip I recieved dwarfs the white 150 top - How is it even possible to be so different?

It's like ordering a size Nine shoe and getting a size 6 delivered - It says on the box & the shoe it's a nine, but it obviously isn't cos your bloody foot won't go in it.
One is made in Turkey, and the other in China.

Ducking for cover...

Castore are fine, it wouldn't be the worst if It got extended.

For me the main problems with castore are:

Vast majority of our proper kits are extremely safe and as a result bland. Training gear, legends kit and stuff is superb and in most cases should have been our kits, this year's 3rd kit is a step in the right direction but the rumoured home and away kits they try to play it too safe again by copying an old kit.

The sizing. Unless your a lanky streak of piss who buys small you 100% need to try it on first. Feels like you could go from medium to large to xxl depending on what you buy.

The lack of variety.. you get tshirts and hoodies. Every single week. But beyond that they don't sell much. If castore want to focus on clothing then the club need to either do merchandise in house or source that out aswell. No bears, calendars, etc is a shocker.

Their first year was shocking with the turkey/China stuff and the school jumper but they've sorted that out and honestly I'm not too upset over castore overall.

Last edited:
Back