Castore Sizing

cranky

Are the Castore products generally small in terms of sizing. Going to get some of the training stuff.

I normally buy small but whilst ok the home shirt I have is a little tighter than I would normally wear football tops. Should I go medium for training tops or hoodies?

also going to get son stuff who is 12 so not sure what size for him

any help?

I've used the size guide & always a bit tight. Now I go a size up on what the size guide says & find that works pretty well. Think they're just made in a "fitted" style, I like loose.

Normally get a large but I’ve found that particularly in the training gear a bit pinching round the stomach.

But then again, my terrible diet, lack of exercise and fondness of robust German and Belgian beers may have more to do with it than Castore.

I went for a 2XL in the Blue quarter zip training top but had to exchange it for an XL as it was massive. Even the XL iI find a bit looser than I would have thought albeit a comfortable fit.

The sizing on their own website seems to be different to the Rangers gear.
My home top is an XL yet their t-shirts and tops I am a Large (42-44).

I got the orange training top and it's definitely a looser fit than the home top I got earlier in the year. (Got both of them in a Medium).

I got the orange training top and it's definitely a looser fit than the home top I got earlier in the year. (Got both of them in a Medium).

I found the same with the 3rd strip and the home top, in the home top I look like Schwarzeneger and in the 3rd one I look like I am wearing a dress.

Back