Castore store liverpool

As a side note are Castore going to introduce a workwear range IE safety Boots and Hi Viz jackets etc ?
Other than that I can’t fault them

Was in Liverpool for the weekend, I visit the city a lot, went looking for the Castore shop, found it no problem in Liverpool One. Had plans for a major thrashing of my Amex card but bought nothing. Walked out really disappointed, was more like a pop up store, so much of what’s on the website isn’t in the shop.
The new White was available and looked brilliant, I’m just past football tops lol. Looked amazing in the flesh.

I wonder if they'll shift any of our stuff in Liverpool? You wouldn't think so...
loads of Gers fans in Liverpool mate , plus the connection with the gaffer will help shift even more
i'll be popping in next time im down , hopefully the training range will be on sale by then

They need to get there house in order and get the best sellers back in stock - Garcia hoody comes in numerous colours but the navy with pink colueway that is modelled on the landing page of site has never been in stock - and I want that Calos jacket

Given it seems they only stock the Rangers Away top in-store, does anybody know if you can order Rangers stuff online for pickup at the Store in Liverpool?

Back