Castore strip sizing

inverbear112

Apologies if there’s already been a thread on this but how does castore fit compared to normal clothing or even compared to hummel sizing , I’m usually a large in t shirts but had to go XL for Hummel , thanks for any input

Fine mate, I generally wear small football strips and Castores fit great. They actually are a bit more spacious than expected, more true to size than Hummel IMO.

I'm normally a XL but tried one on the other day and for comfort (i like it a wee bit loose.....oh matron!!) i would go for a 2XL. It was probably just a wee bit to snug.

I’d size up. The training gear is a looser fit and I’m a large in that but I need to send my home top back and get an XL.

Im was a medium in the hummel tops and got a medium in the castore home top and was a nice fitted fit would have went up if i wanted a baggier fit

I've got the match day wear tee and am 5ft6 & 72kg. The medium fits, not too tight but I'll be happier when I lose another kilo maybe. Its completely wearable, but does show all the "curves" I still have. I reckon another kg off and it will be perfect!

Apologies if there’s already been a thread on this but how does castore fit compared to normal clothing or even compared to hummel sizing , I’m usually a large in t shirts but had to go XL for Hummel , thanks for any input

If you are a fat lady's front bottom size up otherwise go for your normal size mate.

How tall is he? My boy is 142cm so was going to for the Large (147cm to 157cm).
He’s 150cm roughly.
Still got the top if you want it, Hagi 7 on the back.
They don’t take personalised ones back so I’m £65 down.
I can measure it if you are interested.

My son and I just received our tops, both large as normal. Tried them on and will have to return for Xls. The strange thing is we both bought the training tops in large and they are a perfect fit.

He’s 150cm roughly.
Still got the top if you want it, Hagi 7 on the back.
They don’t take personalised ones back so I’m £65 down.
I can measure it if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer but going to wait and take him in. I've also got a younger boy so don't want to get both sizes wrong.

I'm sure others will bite your hands off though.

I am typically 40 inch chest, large was perfect for the strip. Re the Castore non rangers gear the Garcia hoodie is a good fit at medium. Hope it helps

I went M home and L away.

M fits fine, true to size I’d say, the L allows a little movement although when I shift my lockdown fluff i’ll probably regret getting the L.

My medium Hummel was loose fitting , the castore was tighter on the arms , but lighter and feels great . That being said I'll go for the large on the third strip I think . I like both options depending on my size fluctuations lol

My castore shirt is basically the same size as my Hummel, if that helps. Laid them on top of each other. Literally millimetres in it.

Got the home top. Usually a large and the large fits perfectly.
I must have the shape of a footballer as I never need to size up on football tops. :)

My castore shirt is basically the same size as my Hummel, if that helps. Laid them on top of each other. Literally millimetres in it.
What size were those shirts mate? I wonder if some sizes are equivalent and others diverge. Either that or Castore have mislabeled the size on some shirts. Here is the comparison of last year's Hummel and this year's Castore XL home top that I received:

• Hummel: Pit-to-Pit: 24" across. Narrowest part (just below the 23 Red sponsor): 23"
  • Castore: Pit-to-Pit: 23" across. Narrowest part (just below the 23 Red sponsor): 22"
(I also checked an old Puma away top and it more or less matched the Hummel sizes).

I'm usually a medium so bought the medium away. It's a snug fit but I am carrying a few extra pounds of timber and am going to use the look of a potato sack to motivate me. Should fit spot on in the next 4/6 weeks lol

What size were those shirts mate? I wonder if some sizes are equivalent and others diverge. Either that or Castore have mislabeled the size on some shirts. Here is the comparison of last year's Hummel and this year's Castore XL home top that I received:

• Hummel: Pit-to-Pit: 24" across. Narrowest part (just below the 23 Red sponsor): 23"
  • Castore: Pit-to-Pit: 23" across. Narrowest part (just below the 23 Red sponsor): 22"
(I also checked an old Puma away top and it more or less matched the Hummel sizes).

Both Larges mate. To be fair I didn’t measure but laid atop each other there was only mm in it.

I'm normally a XL but tried one on the other day and for comfort (i like it a wee bit loose.....oh matron!!) i would go for a 2XL. It was probably just a wee bit to snug.
Your post seems to have slipped through.
I got slaughtered for saying something similar recently.
Nice to have similar opinion.

I'm usually a medium in t shirts and shirts so I got a large just in case after what i read on here,I'm glad i did.

Usually a large, length wise and arm wise large fits.. But its a little nippy on the belly

If I size up I think it will be far to long!

Back