Castore Travel Tracksuit to be available?

The Castore stuff looks top quality, as you would expect. All the players had Castore rucksacks as well which look cracking. Pretty sure it was this one:

I have seen on the other mobs stuff and it is basically Aberbeen/Hamilton templates. Glad we have went the bespoke/quality route.

Can’t recall seeing this on the leaked PDF but the pictures from the team travelling to France today has made me want one immediately.

Not usually into any other clobber apart from the kit but I’ll be buying that as soon as it’s available!

Any idea if it’ll be up for sale? And more importantly when?!

Ec-Jqx6XYAAtcPf
Baggies back in fashion? Nice bit of gear but I'll stick with the kit for now. The club get a bigger cut of the profits for the kits than they do for other merchandise.

My point is it's a dark coloured tracksuit with a wee bird badge and a Rangers badge.
That isn’t much of a point. Do you look at Ralph Lauren t-shirts and think “That’s just a plain t-shirt with a wee guy swinging a stick while riding a horse” or do you reserve that patter for Rangers merchandise?

When was that announced?
It's not been announced but I thought that was common practice. My brother worked in sports retail and he says that's the case as well. Could be wrong mind you, but I thought that was always the deal. It makes sense though as the club do a lot of work and marketing for the new kits compared to training gear.

That isn’t much of a point. Do you look at Ralph Lauren t-shirts and think “That’s just a plain t-shirt with a wee guy swinging a stick while riding a horse” or do you reserve that patter for Rangers merchandise?
Essentially that's exactly what it is. A t shirt with a wee guy swinging a club on a horse.

People are getting excited and ott about a dark coloured tracksuit with a wee bird badge and a rangers badge. Nike, adidas, castore, gola, it's a dark tracksuit. I hope those excited arent grown ups.

I was having peek through their site for non-Rangers stuff, its a nightmare, everytime I clicked on something I liked its sold out. Some smart stuff though.
For the guys that have purchased stuff, how's the fit? I'm a M or L depending on the brand.
RL Polo = M / Ted Baker Polo = L, for example.

Sorry to hijack the thread but I can't find any Rangers merchandise on the Castore site at all. Apart from the launch a couple of weeks ago are they not marketing anything until Aug 1st..?

Also, the question has already been asked but not answered, are the masks they are wearing available to buy..?

I was having peek through their site for non-Rangers stuff, its a nightmare, everytime I clicked on something I liked its sold out. Some smart stuff though.
For the guys that have purchased stuff, how's the fit? I'm a M or L depending on the brand.

Im sure one of the brothers stated if you prefer a relaxed fit you go up one size.

The lack of stock on the Castore site is alarming.

I was after a certain colour in the Garcia hoody for months and it’s still out of stock in a large.

Poor availability for almost everything.

Essentially that's exactly what it is. A t shirt with a wee guy swinging a club on a horse.

People are getting excited and ott about a dark coloured tracksuit with a wee bird badge and a Rangers badge. Nike, adidas, castore, gola, it's a dark tracksuit. I hope those excited arent grown ups.
I can sense the George denims from here

I have been really impressed with the kit that the squad have been wearing. Very good quality nad I think when they become available we will sell shed loads of them.

Relaxed fit for you :p

Back