Castore VIP codes

Got a 20% code from Castore as a good customer and wanted to use it to get the away top but now I see it ran out on the 31st July, anyone know if I could ask for another or there are other codes doing the rounds?

Got a 20% code from Castore as a good customer and wanted to use it to get the away top but now I see it ran out on the 31st July, anyone know if I could ask for another or there are other codes doing the rounds?
Pretty sure they can only be used on the Castore website rather than Rangers gear

Just paid around £77 for the away shirt with around £8 of that is postage.
I love to put as much money into the club as possible but mmmm, this is definately borderline.
Is the UK price 68 quid for the away top?

Just paid around £77 for the away shirt with around £8 of that is postage.
I love to put as much money into the club as possible but mmmm, this is definately borderline.
Is the UK price 68 quid for the away top?

£60 mate, if no personalisation. £68 for long sleeved.

Away top
kr‌559.00 (danish kroner)

559DKK =
67.7659GBP

Wondering why Rangers.co.uk are thinking I should £8 pay more as well as high delivery charges

Thanks mate. When I order from Denmark from Rangers.co.uk the short sleeve shirt costs £68

Just checked for Denmark and with Sterling as the currency and for me it was £66 short sleeved, and £75 long sleeved. If paid in Pounds Sterling. You’ve done it in Danish Krone.

Shame you couldn’t have used UK Store and had it shipped to a UK address. Would have been £65 total.

Just checked for Denmark and with Sterling as the currency and for me it was £66 short sleeved, and £75 long sleeved. If paid in Pounds Sterling. You’ve done it in Danish Krone.

Shame you couldn’t have used UK Store and had it shipped to a UK address. Would have been £65 total.
Yes I could actually have done that. But had no idea that the price of the shirt would change depending on what country I live in????
Surely the price of a shirt should be the same and the postage and packing charges should reflect where you are ordering from?
I

Yes I could actually have done that. But had no idea that the price of the shirt would change depending on what country I live in????
Surely the price of a shirt should be the sameand the postage and packing charges should reflect where you are ordering from?
Is that not why I pay the extra postage?

Makes sense. FWIW it works in exactly the same way on Castore’s own website. Could it be tax related?

Back